1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Modding Dremels?

Discussion in 'Modding' started by orb, 17 Jan 2006.

1. orb

orb satisfying.

I'm looking to buy a dremel soon :_: . I had a look at the dremel website and it seems they have lots of products, whats the name of the cool modding dremel? thanks :E

2. pat1

pat1 What's a Dremel?

dremel :D

some are variable speed, some are one speed...

all depends on how much you wanna spend

3. thecrownles

thecrownles What's a Relix?

Read the descriptions and pick one out that you think will suit your needs. They should all share the same attachments and accessories.

4. THEkorean

THEkorean 42

And ont forget the flex shaft attachment! make life easier on you :D

5. customh

customh conflagration.

Flex shaft+ dremel multipro (get highes power possible, all the more flexible later as to what you can do), also get one of those moondo head kits with a bunch of attachments in a carry case, good stuff people seem happy with em, i want to get one, but no purpose or cash yet

6. onggie

onggie What's a Dremel?

7. customh

customh conflagration.

The case is fancy stand and all but i can get that kit here in US for 54.99.....w/o stand case thing

8. Ener

Ener What's a Dremel?

onggie bunnings has then for like 89$ and they have other ones for like 120 that come with flexy shaft and 20 attachments i got the 89$ one and a 150piece set for 20$ was pretty good, cut a bit and gone thru 1 midsteel disk

9. onggie

onggie What's a Dremel?

Oh ok thanks mate, I'll try head over to Bunnings this week or next week and get the pack with the flexy shaft. I also want the Dremel with variable speeds, I don't really care if that is more expensive :p. Also is the attchment/s to make the Dremel a router and the router stand expensive? I might by that aswell.

Thanks

10. Ener

Ener What's a Dremel?

the flexi shaft by its self was like 70 i think, and the router 50? ( from memory) are they alot of bunnings in sydney?

11. onggie

onggie What's a Dremel?

Yup! There are about 3 in a 5 - 20 minute drive radius of me. Plus I get quite a big discount there so I am looking at cheaper prices! :D