1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sky by Broadband

Discussion in 'General' started by yodasarmpit, 10 Jan 2006.

1. FuzzyOne

FuzzyOne

I did'nt even know about this until this thread, now dl'ing the alien movies and SWAT cause I keep bloody missing it,

2. quack

quack Minimodder

Nice feature, wish they'd told me about the process running in the background using up my bandwidth without my knowledge though. ;)

I'll have to remember to watch anything I download before it expires. I've got about 20 days left on I, Robot now.

3. julianmartin

julianmartin resident cyborg.

christ how many people are there complaining about this!!! think about it, sky dont have to provide this service you know...

4. quack

quack Minimodder

Complaining about what? The DRM or the background process?

I've not actually complained about either. The DRM is fine... as long as I remember to watch the download before it expires. The background process is fine, now that I know it's there and that it'll continue to download anything in my queue even with the main program closed.

:)

5. seebul

seebul Minimodder

Because if you pirate it, download it, then your likely to get caught arn't you?
    At least with removing the DRM no1's gonna know, all i wanna do is put it on my PMP.

6. julianmartin

julianmartin resident cyborg.

The whole quality thing...

7. quack

quack Minimodder

Ah, fair enough. :) The quality of the movies I've downloaded seem fine to me.

8. Sp!

Sp! Minimodder

Is there a list of the movies avalible anywhere?

9. Liquid K9

Liquid K9 Human programmer.. heh

just found out about this, thanks... but.... I cant register because it wont accept my viewing card number, considering we have three sets, thats a big deal.

cant wait until they put stuff like battlestar galactica on-- not that I would know anyway :wallbash:

hmm.. how to register, stupid sky :sigh:

10. yodasarmpit

yodasarmpit Modder

Have you tried each card number ?
    I think it's the primary card you need.

11. Liquid K9

Well, its working now... I tried both last time, but didnt work. it does now, who knows why -- dont really care.

Anyone know where the films are stored? I'm not fond of playing through the flash interface, even though I can still full screen it.

12. Zach

Zach What's a Dremel?

yeh i got it workin seems sweet although i only have sky sports, i can see streaming option on the clips and i have used them, although the older content does not work :(

whats the chances live matches which are shown on tv will be streamed on the net???

13. Liquid K9

I would expect slim to none. At least not until theres significant competition. I expect only stuff expected to be watched very often will be put up.