1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Xbox 360 Is there anywhere that actually offers a discount on a 360 premium?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Maniac618, 24 Jan 2006.

1. Maniac618

Maniac618 What's a Dremel?

No bundles please unless I get to choose the game.

Any ideas? I can't use my 10% student discount on a console at hmv apparently.

2. Maniac618

Do all european countries have the same PAL setup? Could I buy one from Germany for example?

3. xenos360

xenos360 Banned

im not sure but i think that all european consoles use the same PAL set up. as for sales and deals, the only thing you will find are bundles. no place will offer sales or discounts for the 360 because even still the demand is way too high and it isnt needed. it wont be for years before we start to see sales and discounts for the next gen systems.

4. Maniac618

seriously? :sigh:

5. xenos360

xenos360 Banned

well of course, its usually atleast a year if not more till we see a price drop for most systems. there is hardly ever a "discount" on consoles anyways (well new ones anyways) and systems that sell as good as the 360 and ps3 wont be having them ever. the most that you will see is a bundle (free or discounted game with system) and the usual price drop. microsoft has made statements that they can do yearly price drops so there is a possiblity that at the end of this year they drop the price for the huge holiday rush.

6. nintendoh

nintendoh What's a Dremel?

I agree that it will be some time befor a price drop, As for student discount ! nice try ! shame it didnt work m8.
    btw game has loads in stock where i live !!!!

7. :: kna ::

:: kna :: POCOYO! Moderator

Yup, unfortunately due to the demand it's a sellers market at the moment.

I've not seen a discount *anywhere* and when I was looking for mine I looked at a lot of offers.

Tags: