1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Ghost Recon footage

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by xenos360, 24 Jan 2006.

1. xenos360

xenos360 Banned

this game just went from looking good to looking oh-my-i-want-this-game-now great!! it has never been more true that the pictures do no justice to the game. there is no telling how old this footage is and it will still get better then what you see but hot damn. i love all tom clancy games and between this and splinter cell coming out this year for the 360 im going to be in heaven. :D

enjoy

http://www.gametrailers.com/gamepage.php?id=1693

2. mookboy

mookboy BRAAAAAAP

Ghost Recon 2 was one of my all time favourite Xbox games. Especially over Live. The screenies and word on this one looks set to make me a very happy little chap indeed - especially the dynamic cooperative campaign (a truly next gen concept).

3. ozstrike

ozstrike yip yip yip yip

It's a game that I really want, cause it looks awesome. The only thing is, I hate games where i have to be the leader of a squad. I'd much rather be a member of a squad and act as support to others.

4. xenos360

xenos360 Banned

i dont think there will ever be a game where they ask you to take orders from the AI. most games have AI too stupid to direct themselves, let alone the player :hehe: however i see your point, and for that there is the online co-op mode. if its anything like the previous games in co-op, on the harder difficulty levels you will have to work as a team (and yes that usually involves someone giving directions/orders) and strategies to pass it.

im happy to see people on here excited to play this game as well, i look forward to playing with you people

5. ozstrike

ozstrike yip yip yip yip

Will there be an online co-op? That would be awesome if you had people that actually wanted to paly well as a team.

6. xenos360

xenos360 Banned

all of the games had an online co-op. during the video that i provided a link the developer will say that they have 16 player co-op mode. however the difference between this version and previous games in the series is that the co-op missions in the new GR are not the same missions as in single player and there are only 4 of them. in the last 2 games they had co-op for all the single player games and it was great. im sure these 4 will be even better as they were made for co-op in mind but i wish they had more of them. playing a co-op realistic game with 15 other skilled players on the hardest difficulty level is an experience that can not be described. you will be floored with how addictive this game is.

im more of a co-op person rather then vs. and deathmatch modes anyways, that is why i loved choas theory's co-op mode over its spy vs. merc mode. also why im hugely excited over GoW as co-op is a big focus of the game. if you dig co-op like i do then it will be a treat to play with you guys online.

7. Tibby

Tibby Back Once Again

*Loves Being Ubisoft Tester*

8. DivineSin

DivineSin What's a Dremel?

Looks pretty good to me, nothing spectacular but good none the less. The character models look a little drab, but the enviroments look amazing. Like others, i was never really into ghost recon, something kind of boring about sitting back and controlling the AI. However this looks like it might change my mind, would have to play it though, looks really fun.

9. mookboy

mookboy BRAAAAAAP

It's a third party, squad based shooter. The second title even had solo missions in it as the game progressed - some of the most tense gameplay I've ever experienced, when you're trying to complete a mission without losing a Ghost and you're already wounded and bleeding.

10. Tibby

Tibby Back Once Again

I just love the online play.

And the co-op missions.

Tags: