1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Modding free cases ***last chance***

Discussion in 'Modding' started by AMD-M-DUALLIE, 13 Jan 2006.

1. Dan01501

Dan01501 What's a Dremel?

if you are still going to give these away for free i am interested and will pay shipping. i was trying to design on the side panel of my old case and it didnt turn out to great so i am looking for a new cases or a couple so let me know if you want to do this deal. Thanks Dan01501

2. AMD-M-DUALLIE

AMD-M-DUALLIE What's a Dremel?

Hello, :D dan01501 yes they are all still available. :) I can find out shipping cost for u or u can do it on your own.heres the weight of two cases.

1.full tower with side window. Weight 15lb.9.6oz without psu

2.at case. Weight 14lb.6.8oz with psu

I can take out or ad an inexpensive psu if u like. :thumb: The third case is an old Pentium 1 packcerd bell and its very heavy (about40+) :waah: cause is not empty. If u pays the shipping u can also have it. Well there u go. Please take at least one, don’t let these fair looking cases wind up as scrap :miffed: .lmk

-AMD

3. PULSE22

PULSE22 What's a Dremel?

Can you get a pic of the server case. I'm about to go calculate shipping now and I'll post up the cost to Aus for Q&B.

4. PULSE22

PULSE22 What's a Dremel?

It would cost around $70 to get it to Aus on the slowest service (sea mail) so I won't be getting a case. Good Luck with getting rid of them :thumb:

5. timothyw9

timothyw9 Banned

did you know your A+++ right - it impossible to get a case cheap on ebay for my (low(low) budget project). :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: