1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Xbox 360 Can anyone please help me get xbox 360 games as cheap as possible?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Maniac618, 21 Mar 2006.

1. Maniac618

Maniac618 What's a Dremel?

Hi everyone,

I have very little money at the moment to spend of entertainment and would love another 360 game. I only have pgr3.

I have read about online store coupon codes etc and import games that run on pal machines etc.

Could anyone reply here or pm me and let me know where they get their games really cheap.

I've seen people say they can get 360 games as cheap as £25 by using coupon codes online.

If anyone knows where to get 360 games under 30 quid, please do let me and everyone know.

2. Fly

Fly inter arma silent leges

pop into your local Game. there might be some second hand bargains. :)

3. Springs

Springs Boing boing

ebay..

4. :: kna ::

:: kna :: POCOYO! Moderator

Yup, once most people have completed a game or it's unwanted you'll get games for between 25-35 quid.

5. mushky

mushky gimme snails

Can't you ask the same people that told you about the coupons?

6. Maniac618

i can't pm on that forum.

7. mushky

mushky gimme snails

Fair do's. You can get demos for free. I know it's not the same but you can have a bit of fun with them at least.

8. [sinz]

[sinz] What's a Dremel?

I don't know about ordering to Europe, but you can get games that work on PAL systems for fairly cheap from Play-Asia if you buy the Asian version. You can check here for PAL compatibility. There's a few there for $39.90 USD that work with PAL so if you can get them to ship to europe then the deals might be the same. Otherwise I can't help you as I'm in the US.

9. mushky

mushky gimme snails

Saw this on another forum..
    http://www.xbox360-offers.co.uk/
    I haven't tried it myself.

10. Icecoldbagey

Icecoldbagey Mountain Dew!!!

I will pop into my local game and a look of despair will slowly creep onto my face..Tescos sells them the cheapest i think, GAME is absolutely ridiculous..even second hand games are £40-45. I saw LCS for the PSP in there second hand for £34.99 lol

Ice

11. Maniac618

I tried this after a link on another forum, my order has gone through and Ghost Recon cost me just £24.49 delivered.

12. Blademrk

Blademrk Why so serious?

Tesco's is definitely the cheapest I've seen round here. with prices for the 360 games usually £39.
    They've sometimes got offers on as well, I got Ridge Racer 6 on the 360 for £31 and Mario Kart on the DS for £24 last month (20% off all games).

13. mikeuk2004

mikeuk2004 What you Looking at Fool!

I did this on the 17th April. I put my order through for a PSP game using the codes. They sent me a recipt for £5.56 which is what it came to after the discounts and thats what i had paid..

When I checked my bank statements a day after they had taken the full abouth of £25 out of my account and not the £5.56 they billed me for. I emailed them complained they overcharged me and 10 days later I got a refund for around £15.00

Anyway back to my order. It had a estemated date of delivery for 2nd May. this is 15 days/2 weeks from the day I paid. Now this is a long time and the slowest internet seller in the world. Regardless how cheap I was getting it I wanted to cancel my order as its too long.

They said its too late as its gone through and I have to reject delivery when it comes. Well its 26 days since I paid and nothing has come to reject. I emailed them 3 days ago and they said. "Good news your order is ready for delivery today" Well that was 3 days ago. no matter how many emails I send them they say I have to reject delivery. But there is nothing to reject. so they have made off with £5 and done me over.

Do not use LX Direct. They are Littlewoods who went bust and closed all their stores and Index. I thought it would be dodgy. Tkaing my money to pay their bills.

14. Blademrk

Blademrk Why so serious?

Tags: