1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

World’s Largest P2P Facilitator Put Out of Illegal Business. Razorback

Discussion in 'General' started by DXR_13KE, 25 Mar 2006.

1. DXR_13KE

DXR_13KE BananaModder

2. chemo

chemo True Jungle Brother

why is that your favourite part? are you really that naive to think it wasnt on there?

3. DXR_13KE

DXR_13KE BananaModder

if it was, it was, if you dont want the info, dont get it.

please search google for "bomb-making instructions" or "terrorist training videos" if you search well you can find tons of info about these.

and please "terrorist training videos"?

is it like: terrorist lesson 101: how to kill infidels.

next stop: storm google's headquarters and shutdown their servers because they contain or point to bomb-making instructions and terrorist training videos.

another thing: i have the teories on how to create bombs and weapons,i just dont use them. how do i know? google and http://www.howstuffworks.com/ and a little imagination.

i can even make a more simple bomb that does not need searching the web: just fill a container with gasoline break a light bulb, make sure the metal parts are intact, put it inside with the wires coming out, try to presurize it, and then get one of those clocks with handles and make a timed switch with 2 wires on on the hour handle and one on the minute handle, insert a batery that will light up the bulb, and your done, wind it up and 1 hour later, KABUM!!!!!!

if you want to mame or realy do some damage just put nails or sphears of even broken glass inside the bottle.

i did not see this anywere, just imagined it now, you can fill it with about any flamable liquid avalable, gasoline is geting expensive but it is handy, bulbs are easy to get, and also clocks and bateries, the container can be a 5L water bottle or various 1L wine bottles.

i dont need P2P software to know how to do them.

PS: look, the recipie to home made C4: http://science.howstuffworks.com/c-42.htm

PS2: are the macguiver series a kind of terrorist training video?

4. chemo

chemo True Jungle Brother

i think they were using the terrorist thing as a bit of bate to catch media attention and to get the point across that they had shut down the P2P server/service. as terrorism is such a media hot potato right now, using that would be a sure fire way to boost it right into the mainstream news. take little notice of it as like you say, the internet is a big sea of everything. you can find out anything with the web and patience.

5. Nexxo

Nexxo * Prefab Sprout – The King of Rock 'n' Roll

Could you please tell that to some of the forum n00bs here? :D

6. //Nexen

//Nexen What's a Dremel?

The difference between How Stuff works and a terrorist training vid is that the first is explaing to people about the science of the explosive for educational puposes, and the second is telling you how to make a bomb, designed to kill people. (although, yes, they are probably just using that as an excuse).

7. specofdust

specofdust Banned

Lets be honest, many, many geeks have bomb making instructions. Its not like any of us actually want to make bombs, but if the pdf is there, we're gonna nab it, because things that go bang in the night are cool, and reading about how to make them is intresting.

Regardless though, this is no real victory for the MPAA, piracy is as effective as it needs to be, when people desire better distribution services, they seem to appear. This is just one server of many that the MPAA can take down, and its not going to change a thing.

The only way I see them actually getting anywhere is if they gain control of the ISP's. Anything thats stored within our own homes we can change, alter, hack, and subvert to our own purposes.

8. akanekal

akanekal What's a Dremel?

imho... theres a difference between bombing and blowing things up or making explosions for fun....

bombing is done with the intent of causing harm and disruption...
    blowing things up or making explosions for fun is just done because most of us are childish (hehehe) :) (not me *cough*)

9. customh

customh conflagration.

Agreed with nexxo.

10. Krikkit

Krikkit All glory to the hypnotoad! Super Moderator

2nded.

As far as the shutdown goes, it doesn't matter much, as soon as 1 server goes down, 5 will take its place.

11. allforcarrie

allforcarrie Banned

How to make a biological wepon:

Eat 12 Tacos coverd in hot sauce
    Drink 12 Pints of beer
    wait 8-12 hours