1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lost Season 2 (obviously, possible spoilers)

Discussion in 'General' started by Guest-16, 21 Sep 2005.

1. Theo

Theo What's a Dremel?

I think that's a repeat.

The next new episode is March 22, Episode 16 - "The Whole Truth".

2. MrWillyWonka

MrWillyWonka Chocolate computers galore!

Why are the episodes no longer weekly? Are they still filming the rest of series 2 and are spacing out the episodes so they don't end up showing so close after filming?

But I agree RTT, episode 15 was much needed and has cleared up the mystery of nathen slightly, now we need to find out WHY!

The guys must have moved away recently as it was not so long ago that kate was kidnapped, but the costume is still in the locker.

And I'm wondering what's up with Walt and his father now.

3. quack

quack Minimodder

[1x12 - Whatever The Case May Be]

4. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

They are no longer weekly because the Season ends in May, and they still have 3 months to go and only 8-10 episodes, tops. There will be a 2/3 week break at easter too, probably.

5. Hex

Hex Paul?! Super Moderator

I would like to take this opportunity to say "nyhahaha I told you Alex was a girl" :p

6. quack

quack Minimodder

I knew that. :p

7. John Cena

John Cena What's a Dremel?

what happened to desmond?

8. quack

quack Minimodder

Who knows? Last time we saw him he was running off into the jungle.

9. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

You'll come back to these answers some other time. Like, what happened to Danielle for 15 episodes?? In the lost time frame it's only a couple of weeks though.

10. quack

quack Minimodder

That's one thing that's really throwing me. Because there's been big gaps between each episode (and even with them just being weekly), I keep losing track of time, and forgetting that they've only been marooned for just under 2 months. It feels like closer to a year! So much has already happened.

11. Shadow_101

Shadow_101 Minimodder

Dunno if these have been mentioned before, but a friend emailed me with bits she picked up from LOST forums.

Just a few bits i found-
    Michael was run down in ‘Special’ when Walt was nearly two, Locke was knocked down chasing after his mother in ‘Dues Ex Machina’ and a car smashed into Kate when she was trying to escape from the hospital with Tom during ‘Born To Run.’ No big deal, right? Rewatch you season one dvds and have a closer look – in all three accidents, the offending vehicle is a gold Pontiac Bonneville…

Shannons Dads time of death - 8.15....

We know the hatch our survivors discovered has the codename Swan and that it is the third of six. Time to add a second hatch and call sign to those we know of. The hide-out the Tailies have inhabited featured a logo nearly identical to that of the Swan. While still bearing all the Dharma Initiative markings, instead of a swan, the logo is skewered by an arrow.

We have two logos for two hatches, but what’s the connection? After constant requests for answers about the numbers, specifically whether they are co-ordinates for the island’s location, the producers cryptically replied, “Viewers should be looking to the sky for answers and not the ground.” With that in mind, a very subtle clue has been dropped in the Swan hatch pantry. Every single item of food there bears the Dharma logo, except for one – the Apollo chocolate bars. Now, this may take a moment, but bear with us. The theories of what might actually be taking place on the island just went mythical – mythically Greek, to be exact.

Firstly, Apollo was the name used by the ancient Greeks to describe a cluster of stars seen in the northern hemisphere, made up of six constellations.

Cygnus – The Swan
    Sagita – The Arrow
    Orion – The Hunter
    Crater – The Goblet
    Corvus – The Crow
    Ophiuchus – The Serpent Handler

The film, the third of six, explains the purpose of Station Three, the hatch Locke and Jack now occupy. Dr. Candle explains that the hatch, codenamed Cyan (or Swan) was originally built to study the strange electromagnetic energies on this section of the island. The fact that this is the third of six films implies there may be other bunkers elsewhere, and if you look carefully you’ll notice Dr. Candle possesses both a prosthetic left arm and glass eye.

When Swyer and Micheal where on the raft, the shark swam by, Sawyer, spilling blood in the water as he and Michael sit on the makeshift raft, causes a shark to become overly interested in him. When he makes a move for the pontoon, the shark comes in for the kill, though Michael shoots it and it swims away. But as it swam up, for an eighth of a second, we caught the briefest glimpse of a black marking on its tail. When the film is paused, you can clearly make out a dharma logo!

12. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

Next Weeks Synopsis:

Sun comes to the revelation that she might be pregnant. She struggles on whether to tell Jin about the situation at first as she feels it might upset the entire balance of the survivors community. Meanwhile, with no success from Jack or Sayid, Ana-Lucia is called in by Locke to interrogate the new prisoner Henry Gale to get more information out of him about the balloon that he and his wife supposedly landed on the island with in the forest.

13. Nath

Nath Your appeal has already been filed.

Sounds like it should be a good episode then, though the 2-3 week breaks between episodes is getting ridiculous.

14. DeX

DeX Mube Codder

Man, number 17 was a much needed good 'un.

What was that scrawled on the door in UV? :worried:

And what about Henry! :eeek:

15. quack

quack Minimodder

'Hic sunt dracones' - Here be dragons.

16. alextwo

alextwo <a href="http://forums.bit-tech.net/showpost.php?p

Well that's certainly got my interest back!

Was that Nadia Locke was inspecting the house for?

17. Ab$olut

Ab$olut What's a Dremel?

whos is everyones fave characters? mine has to be Echo I just like his background story the most and hurley :D i'd like to see more flashbacks about these two.I must be some of the few that actually like all of season two :lol:

18. quack

quack Minimodder

That's Eko not Echo.

19. Theo

Theo What's a Dremel?

Don't worry ladies and gents, there are TWO more weeks of Lost episodes in a row! This week's episode was fantastic! You can right feel the build-up to the end of season finale brewing.

Next week its another Hurley episode, if I've heard correctly. Most likely it'll be a little uneventful, but I imagine it'll have a little comic relief after this week's shenanigans.

20. Hiren

Hiren mind control Moderator

17 got my interest back in the show. Locke has to be the most interesting background story.