1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Project Roll Cage - February 27,2006

Discussion in 'Project Logs' started by matrixops, 20 Jan 2006.

1. Ener

Ener What's a Dremel?

hrm yeah, i think i can do some welding at school (year 11) after i finish my stupid wooden box crap. and i also have a choice to do a tafe course in welding and stuff (im an aussie btw)
    like the rad holder it looks good, at first i though it was for the cd drives or hds

2. matrixops

matrixops What's a Dremel?

Although that is a good idea, unfortunately the radiator bracket/grill will be powdercoated with the rest of the case.

Those will be built right after the power supply bracket which should be done in a few days.

Thanks for the comments....keep checking back.

3. customh

customh conflagration.

Powedercoating is good too, try a little bit of chrome/ polished stuff in there will look good

4. Squatter

Squatter What's a Dremel?

Been over a month now, what's happening Matrixops ? Hope you haven't lost interest, or has the whole thing got the better of you ?? Come on, chin up matey :clap:

Daz :dremel:

5. matrixops

matrixops What's a Dremel?

I am in the process of relocating to another city, so the case is on hold for a bit. Once the move is completed, I will be back to work on it. Thanks for the interest and to all those who are subscribed please bare with me while I take a small break to move.

Thanks
    matrixops