1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News Xbox 360 gets a CPU improvement

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by WilHarris, 24 Apr 2006.

1. WilHarris

WilHarris Just another nobody Moderator

2. Meanmotion

Meanmotion bleh Moderator

Hmmm, was planning on getting one slightly sooner than that. Spose it won't make that much difference though.

3. SeBbY_007

SeBbY_007 What's a Dremel?

I was planning on getting an Xbox 360 around July time. Yet the price cuts are November as reported and the CPU's are next year some time, so I don't think I can hold out that long. But I hear that its the DVD drive that causes all the noise in it anyway? Anyone Xbox 360 owners say differently?

4. BurntKona

BurntKona What's a Dremel?

Yep, it is pretty much the DVD spinning that produces the most noise. Running demos from the hard drive and it is pretty quiet

5. DXR_13KE

DXR_13KE BananaModder

There are dozens of them here at shops, no one is buying them.

6. CountStiltzkin

CountStiltzkin What's a Dremel?

I'll just bide my time and wait for the price drop, there's not a great deal of selection games wise just yet (at least nothing I can't play on PC) so I don't think I'm missing anything.

Funnily enough I've been using my ps2 more in the last couple of months than I have in the three 3 years I've had it. All the good stuff is coming out now at the end of its cycle - makes the next-gen stuff seem very sugar-coated at the moment.

Tags: Add Tags