1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Development phpnuke site getting hacked

Discussion in 'Software' started by foundsoul, 29 Apr 2006.

1. foundsoul

foundsoul What's a Dremel?

Is there something to do about my php site getting hacked? this is the 2nd time today getting fustrated please help.

2. McKaamos

McKaamos What's a Dremel?

Fix the leaks? Update PHPNuke?
    Don't use PHPNuke at all and make something yourself? (its easy to hack something widely used, of wich the leaks are known, just google for "powerd by %name% or something)

3. foundsoul

foundsoul What's a Dremel?

What you mean by google powerd by %name%? is there something i am supsose to put in besides %name%?

4. Ben

Ben What's a Dremel?