1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Networks Online Networking Equipment Stores

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Unlimited 1, 1 May 2006.

1. Unlimited 1

Unlimited 1 What's a Dremel?

Does anyone know of any online stores that are as trustworthy as newegg, but are dedicated to selling just items related to networking.

I am look for a site that sells any or all of the follow items and has a wide selection of brands to choose from:

Cable, Hubs, NICs, Patch panels, Racks, Routers, Switches, Tools, Etc....

It would be nice to find a store that sells Cisco and Intel switches/hubs/routers.

2. Unlimited 1

Unlimited 1 What's a Dremel?

Am I to gather that of all the very intelligent people in these forums that no one can tell me of a few good network equipment stores ?

In the USA or not I really do not care, I am just trying to find some descent online stores to shop for networking equipment.

3. Atomic

Atomic Gerwaff

A lot of the members of this forum are in the UK so we asleep during the early hours when you posted...

4. AJB2K3

AJB2K3 What's a Dremel?

In what country are you shoping

5. specofdust

specofdust Banned

To be honest, it's more likely they just can't be bothered, or don't care. Don't know any myself. However, be aware that as Atomic said, this board has a large number(if not a majority) of UK users, who would have been asleep during your first two posts. Have to be patient man ;)

Tags: