1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lost Season 2 (obviously, possible spoilers)

Discussion in 'General' started by Guest-16, 21 Sep 2005.

1. DougEdey

DougEdey I pwn all your storage

I wasn't sure if that was just her lungs dying off or what, but if she is still alive, the season finale is gonna be SMOKING

2. MrDT

MrDT fapfap

i think you'll find the actress was still alive...

edit: i'm sure i watched some film where they actually killed actors when they died and stuff.... or did i dream that?
    edit2: hrm, time for bed i think :worried:

3. DougEdey

The point is that the actress should have been able to hold her breath for that short amount of time.

You're thinking of Snuff movies, they are not proven, if they were, people would be arrested.

4. MrDT

MrDT fapfap

i think it was a film about snuff movies. not really a snuff movie :worried: :worried: :worried: :worried: :worried:

i could have worded it a lot better XD

5. quack

quack Minimodder

6. MrDT

MrDT fapfap

too obvious :p

it was either something i caught at 3am on channel 4 or something years ago, or something that i dreamt. i dunno :wallbash:

....aaaaaaand back to lost, my weird tangent has gone far enough!

7. DougEdey

No you're right, they did a show about snuff movies, I watched the last half of it.

8. apoogod

apoogod trix arent just for kids

This is from http://www.thelostexperience.com/

I just think its funny how they mixxed in an ad with the game. Thats all

9. acron^

acron^ ePeen++;

Heir Apparent

What does it mean!?

10. fev

fev Industry Fallout

you mean "mean?!" Because you're exclaiming a question, i mean you could be questioning your exclamation but then you'd sound confused in the head

11. MrDT

MrDT fapfap

even though the exclaimation mark should come before the question mark, it looks so much prettier the wrong way round. i don't know why, it just does. are you going to tell me off for typing in lower case next? :p

anyway, sprite is made of lemons? well it's lemon and lime flavour. say lime out loud. go on. that's right, LYME. an amalgamation of the two, lymon. definately just a clever ad :) still, i kinda like it :D

the password 'heir apparent' should open a 'secret' page on the hanso site. not working here though :( anyone try signing up for their newsletter? what's the phone number in the tv ad (torrents lol), and more importantly (since i won't call it from the uk) what's persephone's password? also, search wikipedia for 'persephone'; doesn't that myth sound familiar? a mother's grief at losing her daughter, who is eventually returned... :cooldude:

12. quack

quack Minimodder

The interrobang is usually written as question mark then exclamation mark.

It's interesting that Coca Cola isn't involved, the adverts are "Paid for by Sprite". Odd that.

13. Shepps

Shepps Slacking off since 1986..

Doesn't coca cola own the sprite trademark? So even if its paid for by sprite, in the long run its being paid for by coca cola?

14. quack

quack Minimodder

Well, yes. But Coca Cola seem to be distancing themselves from the ARG.

15. Captain Slug

Captain Slug Infinite Patience

You have to use breakingstrain as the login and passwords on the newsletter page and go through those "games" first. After you finish those you can use "Heir Apparent" on the executive bio of the "Doctor".

Dr. "Candle" from one orientation video to the next loses his left arm and uses a different name.

Last edited: 14 May 2006
  16. MrDT

MrDT fapfap

17. seebul

seebul Minimodder

hi guys, haven't been keeping up, what episode are you guys on at the moment? i think the last one i saw was number 13 :blush:

18. Springs

Springs Boing boing

season 2 episode 21

19. Icecoldbagey

Icecoldbagey Mountain Dew!!!

Supposedly how Lost season 2 ends, im sorry but its on a ytmnd page so the txt isnt the largest. HUGE SPOILER WARNING. I dont know if this is real...

Ice

20. Captain Slug

Captain Slug Infinite Patience

I have a few conundrums from watching season 1 again.

1. Charlie hid his heroine in the bathroom at the front of the plane. The plane starts to crash as he leaves that bathroom, but it's not explained how he manages to get back to the mid-section of the plane (where his seat is) either before or after it crashes. So we don't really know which section of the plane he came down with.

2. When Jack, Kate, and Charlie go to the front section of the plane in the jungle they discover the copilot is still alive. But I noticed that he's sitting in the wrong seat (which would be the pilot's seat). The pilot falls out of the cockpit as soon as Jack opens the door. Why was the real pilot unstrapped from his seat? The copilot can operate everything that he needs to from his seat.

3. Everyone that has seen the "monster" won't admit to having seen it when asked about it. An after having seen the "monster" they will start seeing the dead on certain parts of the island. This would mean that Jack, Locke, Eko, Sayid, and Shannon had all seen the "monster" (and maybe others I'm forgetting about).

And another thing I remembered that has been pointed out before. Everyone that gets run-over (or nearly run over) in their flashbacks is hit or nearly hit by the EXACT SAME gold car. That same gold car appears in the flashbacks involving Michael, Kate, and Locke. Possibly more but I'll need to look for it.

And here's something interesting about poking around on thehansofoundation.org
    Under programs they have the "Electromagnetic Research Initiative", the only program with the word "Initiative" in it, so I think this is actually the Dharma Initiative. To make this more interesting if you go to the "Worldwide Wellness and Prevention Development Program" and then click the World Map link there is a hidden facility location where the Bermuda triangle is supposed to be.

Last edited: 15 May 2006