1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News Sony and Microsoft up the ante

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by WilHarris, 17 May 2006.

1. Kaze22

Kaze22 What's a Dremel?

you know what I getting trapped by Chemo's ranting again. You guys go on, ignore my posts.

2. yahooadam

yahooadam <span style="color:#f00;font-weight:bold">Ultra cs

Im afraid i have to agree

i made my 3700+,OCZ 1gb Platinum, DFI SLI-DR, 6800GT machine back in september with £600

3. atanum141

atanum141 I fapped to your post!

the 6600 is old but it can still push serious amounts of pixcels, also it had HD decoding/output ability's.

but this just shows that for $500 a decent machine can be build, also are you gonna call my 6800GT old? with HD decoding/output, Pixcel shader3...etc abilities i can run FEAR,NFS;MW and GRAW all at 1280x1024 with eye candy...wanna call that old or underpowered? and im STILL running Socket A!

you get ALOT more for your money than ANY console.

4. Kaze22

Kaze22 What's a Dremel?

6 series is one generation behind the 7 series, which will soon be replaced by a by a possible 8 series when Vista launches.

Which means by the time PS3 and Wii are released it will be almost be three generations behind.
    In short yes it's old, I wouldn't spent a penny on technology that will soon be 3 generations behind. When for the same money I can get a console thats equal the fastest cards in the market and beyond.

Thats just my logic, take it with a grain of salt.

5. chemo

chemo True Jungle Brother

funny, my 'rants' are obviously holding their weight here as people are seeing my point, unlike you with your ignorance :eyebrow:

but lets not turn this into a PC vs. console debate as thats boring, i was just trying to raise the value for money and stuff you could get with a PC instead of the astronimical PS3 pricetag

6. Kaze22

Kaze22 What's a Dremel?

Now who's naming calling LOL. :nono:
    Like I said you still need help.

7. chemo

now youre being abusive again, ive reported you as youve got some vendetta against people that have a slightly different point of view than yourself, you cant read or even discuss things on a public forum, you must come here just to try and get under peoples skin. you dont exactly belong here im afraid, thankfully theres not many people like you on this board.
    ive chosen to ignore you so kindly do the same unless you have something valid to add to discussions

8. Kaze22

Kaze22 What's a Dremel?

Anyone who spends his full time trashing Sony needs help. I've said all I need to say.

9. atanum141

atanum141 I fapped to your post!

And anyone who spends his fulltime kissing Sony's ass need's help.
    [​IMG]

10. chemo

and if you ever pulled your head out of your ring you would see ive owned up to actually owning sony products before on here and i do like some of their stuff.
    BUT, the way theyve handled the PS3 so far is well below par and im sorry if you dont like it but im entitled to an opinion on them for myself.
    you keep causing trouble but youre not coming up with anything constructive so just me a break and just ignore my posts, just like i do with your drivel, this will mean less thread spoiling and some good discussion to take place.
    just please leave me alone and stop flaming me.

11. Kaze22

Kaze22 What's a Dremel?

Agreed I'll ignore your rants and you can ignore mine.

12. toyomatt84

toyomatt84 What's a Dremel?

I can tell my post meant just about nothing to you guys. Go on and keep bickering then, enjoy your higher blood pressure.

13. Callum

Callum What's a Dremel?

I tried it last time... Don't feel sad ;)

Tags: Add Tags