1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Modding help: desgin

Discussion in 'Modding' started by Spoonhead, 20 May 2006.

1. Spoonhead

Spoonhead What's a Dremel?

Hey guys i am plaining a to mod the hell out of my case and i need some help desiging one part. The theme is nucler.

O.k down to what i need help with. i plaing to build a tube with metal ends and green led inside to make it glow like plutonium sticks in movies and tv shows. I have got a first draft of what it will look like and i would like some input please.

[​IMG]

2. mattthegamer463

mattthegamer463 What's a Dremel?

What kind of input do you want? Firstoff, don't use a LED, they are a inconsistant light source. Use a cold cathode or UV reactive plastic (I think thats what they use in the movies for some of the glowing stuff)

Also, does this part have a purpose or is it purely for looks? Other than that, plastic (hollow or not) for the green, metal caps on the end, and make those black things out of whatever you want. Shouldn't be too hard.

3. Spoonhead

Right i just spent all night think what i should do and i have come up with this so far.
    [​IMG]

Well i am tired now and i can't think of any more ideas. Any one got some for me.

4. AJB2K3

AJB2K3 What's a Dremel?

Are you going for water cooling? they would make good looking water tanks and would look good if filled with uv reactive water die.

5. Spoonhead

not sure yet i could. I was just planing to have them just for luck. If i did use it for water cooling could i still put ccl in them.

6. harvy

harvy Minimodder

if you do 2 ccls, you can use inner for watercooling loop and the outer for water+ bubbles? make it look like air passing through the water( through you would need an air pump for this...

7. Spoonhead

where can i get green uv acrylic tubes in the u.k?

8. THEkorean

THEkorean 42

use clear and use gree lights to turn em green :p
    or use that transparent film stuff on clear tubing