1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DS Lite pics (56k no way)

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Guest-16, 19 May 2006.

1. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

We didnt have a game to show you at the time of the pics being taken. We were still waiting on marioDS and Nintendogs to show up. I still want to buy Bleach for it too.
    I might also point out we got lucky with import fees *cough*.

It's fantastic, really responsive although a little small for my brothers and my hands. Also, with 3 leftys playing on it, it's gonna be interesting if the games are ambidextrous.

2. Hiren

Hiren mind control Moderator

Looks spiffy.

3. bloodcar

bloodcar Minimodder

I hate you Bindi. Here I am trying to justify not buying one and you gotta show pics. :waah:

4. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

Lik sang gave a free mouse pad and fabric neck chain thing too. Cant complain.

5. LogicalChaos

LogicalChaos What's a Dremel?

Is the DS really that good ive been thinking about getting one over the PsP omg! is it really that great of a handheld? :worried:

6. ChriX

ChriX ^

Gah soo nice, must resist! Just sold my PSP (yay!) so theres space for another gadget here. :D

7. Darv

Darv Bling!!

In a word, Yes!

It's got so many great games like Metroid, Mario Kart, Advance Wars, Sonic, Wario Ware, Trauma Centre. :D

8. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

Yea, we've got a list as long as our arm of games we want for it. Damn ninty games are so expensive.

9. Veles

Veles DUR HUR

The DS can run GBA games but I've heard it can't run GB games am I right?

It looks very spiffy, I'm thinking about importing a US one from Lik Sang at some point since £1 is almost $2 ATM so I could save myself quite a bit. Not 100% sure what games I'd like for it though, didn't really follow the handheld scene but I might join it soon.

10. Darv

Darv Bling!!

You're right It won't play original GB games. Neither will a GB Micro. The last one to play them was the GB Advance SP.

What kind of games are you in to. The DS has such a wide range of genres. Just looking at my collection I've got, FPS's, racers, platformers, strategy, mini-games, sports and loads more.

11. Lazy

Lazy Meow?

*strokes NDS and 4gb media drive*

12. SeBbY_007

SeBbY_007 What's a Dremel?

I just keep wondering why it always takes a second version to get their products right in the portable market for Nintendo. Don't get me wrong the Lite looks good and I wouldn't mind owning one. But again it's punishing the early adopters who will now probably buy another DS.

Surely if the DS was this good the first time round it would have attracted far more of the people who bought the PSP.

13. CashPaidDaily

CashPaidDaily Banned

I have got to get one, simply because of all the mario games....

14. soopahfly

soopahfly Minimodder

The new Supermario Bros game is Awesome, if a little short and easy.
    I've put less than 2 hours into it and already on world 4.

Having said that, I have enjoyed every moment of it.

15. Sanescience

Sanescience What's a Dremel?

You assume too much...

The building of the DS Lite was probably not economicaly and maybe not even physicaly possible (with the parts available) when the original came out.

16. Kasrkin Guard

Kasrkin Guard What's a Dremel?

I'm glad to have waited for the right time to buy one soon. A DS Lite is a must have and those pics make me drool. :baby:

17. Tarff

Tarff What's a Dremel?

Oh dear, wasn't interested in the DS before. Now I'm lining up a Lite with Super Mario Bros, Metroid and Mario Kart when I go to the US in June =/ Saves a pretty penny though, £140 all in it converts to compared to £99 for just the DS over here when it's released.

Tags: