1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Weird Dreams...

Discussion in 'General' started by MrWillyWonka, 4 Jun 2006.

1. DougEdey

DougEdey I pwn all your storage

Imagine the muscles on that guys eyelid by the end of the book :O

2. $loth

$loth What's a Dremel?

I had a wierd dream that me and my girlfriend were just good friends, and she was going to meet up with this other guy. As she was getting into the car I tried to kiss her but she didn't want to, then I woke up, not feeling very good.

3. orb

orb satisfying.

I really want to try lucid dreaming, but i'm really scared of it. I'm scared of actually been awake and thinking im in a lucid dream, and going out of my window to go fly, and actually been alive and killing myself, not so cool :(.

4. NiHiLiST

NiHiLiST New-born car whore

Give it a go, orb. You know you're dreaming the whole time in my experience. Can also wake yourself up whenever you want.

5. NoahFuLing

NoahFuLing What's a Dremel?

Hm, let me think of my dreaming weirdness.

-Before I did something really stupid at my last private school, I dreamed I did something really stupid, and it involved the correct person.
    -The night before I get sick, I have an incredibly violent dream, like a war dream. Same with my brother.
    -I get deja vu, I'll wake up in class and the teacher will do exactly what I dreamed either just before or the night before. Or at least it feels like it.
    -I wrote several term papers in a lucid dream, then woke up, realized I had only a few hours to write them, and I couldn't remember what I wrote.
    -I dreamt there was a wolf at my window, and when I woke up the window was scratched from the outside. :eeek: There's no large predators left in our area... I hope...

6. Brooxy

Brooxy Loser of the Game

I had a dream where i was kneeling on my bed with my back about a metre from the corner. Opposite me was the grim reaper, kneeling, with the skull face, black cloak, no scythe in sight tho. Anyway, me and Mr. Death were not moving, and suddenly, Mr. Death, decided to like....use his arms to support him, so he can flip his legs up and kick me. I ended up smacking my back into the corner of the wall, right at the top by the ceiling, and woke up pretty sharpish.

Crazy ****, i spent the day working out if it meant anything....

7. ozstrike

ozstrike yip yip yip yip

That happens to me all the time. You feel like you've dreamt it before. Somebody told me that that happens when your eyes send the same "signal" twice to the brain, and it confuses the brain slightly. You only think you see the second one, but it feels like you have seen it twice, because, technically, you have.
    No idea whether there's any truth in that, though it seems a sensible enough explanation.

8. Hopakee

Hopakee What's a Dremel?

man you guys have weird dreams.
    I do have 'alot' of Deja-vu moments but those are just a glitch in the matrix right?

but my dreams only involve 2/3 girls and me :naughty: guess that means I am good in devide and conquer?

GreetZ
    Nick

9. julianmartin

julianmartin resident cyborg.

i had a proper nightmare last night, about like totalitarian lifestyle, it was a bit half-life 2 like, the government had managed to get their hands on this technology from god knows where, and it was basically said to be a lamp, that you leave on in your house, even when you sleep. And like...when you turned it on, your perception of time buggered right up, and in the end, it made you go crazy, and in my dream, when i closed my eyes, i kept ended up in these wierd environments with strange animals in that looked like they wanted to eat me. Then i somehow met this scientist dude after telling people what was happening to me, and i went to live with him and his wife. it turned out he was living in the house of the discoverer of this wierd technology, and we were playing pool on her poor table, and i accidentally tore the felt, and underneath it were all these journals which accounted what the lamp thing did to her, and it turns out it was like a wierd substance that can be put in a light bulb, or like spread on surfaces cos it was like a dust, and it was all over this house and we didnt know it, then i stepped out the front door, turned round and the house was gone...then i woke up...properly wierd and quite scary that was!

10. Xenred

Xenred What's a Dremel?

The funniest one that I can remember was after spending a day on Counter-Strike: Source.

I was about 10 years older than I am now making me 26. I was standing in a supermarket, near the till's, standing doing nothing and minding my own business. When suddenly I was attacked by 'Some guy' (which was actually his name it turned out to be) he started beating me up. On the floor with this guy hitting me, lost all hope and thinking what the hell I had done wrong, when my saviour came along. His name was 'Fat guy' he was wielding an AWP. 'Some guy' turned around and looked at 'Fat guy', 'Fat guy' aimed his AWP and shot, he shot 'Some guy' in his testicles. 'Some guy' fell over holding onto his crotch and was in incredible agony by the looks on his face. I then noticed at the top right of my sight came up 'Fat guy' in blue writing, the little yellow AWP picture, then where a headshot icon would be, there was a yellow picture of a 'sack' with a bullet going through it, followed by 'Some guy' in red writing. After that I woke up, and laughed, a lot. :D

11. Bogomip

Bogomip ... Yo Momma

/signed :)

dont really remember many dreams these days - but i still remember a dream I had when I was about 4, and all it was was me being a fish and swimming in a fish tank. Like the windows XP fish tank screensaver. I liked that dream :)

12. RTT

RTT #parp

Does anyone else find that as soon as you've remembered a dream you completely forget it? I did it just this morning - woke up and thought about how crazy the dream was... then my brain goes like "yeah that was totally mad... wait a sec, what did I dream about again?". I honestly couldn't remember it if my life depended on it. :(

13. woof82

woof82 What's a Dremel?

I do that sometimes. Occasionaly something that I see later that day will trigger my memory and I will remember bits of the dream.

Lol @ that counterstrike dream. You need to get out more :p

14. MrWillyWonka

MrWillyWonka Chocolate computers galore!

I seem to be having dreams every day this week :sigh:

The one this morning was odd, I dreamt that I got hit by a car (I think) and my bike was trashed, so I decided to take it back to the shop and say that the bike was faulty :worried: but I lost a reciept. A friend came along and comforted me then all of a sudden we were being chased by goblins... then I woke up thinking that I needed to return my bike when I remembered that my bike is 7 years old... took me about 30 seconds to realise that it was all a dream!

I bet that if I wrote down every dream I've ever had I would have a nice book written by now!

15. will.

will. A motorbike of jealousy!

I have a few regular dreams... The one where all my teeth start to shatter, which is apparently very common and all about self confidence.... then there is the freaky dream when i'm ill. Hard to describe.. but imagine if everything was really tall and thin and very close to you, but at the same time really short and far away and everything is either black or white and speaks in slow motion but moves speeded up... Oh **** its weird.. luckily I don't get ill too often.

16. kenco_uk

kenco_uk I unsuccessfully then tried again

The most recent memorable dream I've had is where my viewpoint is floating through a deserted city. Then I start spotting zombies. Then I'm in a house, presumably my dream home (hoho). I'm me now, looking round the house, watching zombies shuffle past. The mrs is in the bathroom, oblivious. Then I notice a french window open and quickly shut it. Then zombies start piling in the front door and I'm at the top of the stairs, throwing stuff down to block their path, it seems to be working. That's it, must've woken up.

A recurring dream I had when I was a nipper was two balls of well.. yarn I guess. Rolling down a slope. A little one in front and a big one behind chasing it.

I can't be certain whether it was a dream or what, but when I was about four, I remember waking up in the night and playing with toys on the bed. Then the handle on the cupboard in the corner of the room moved, so I jumped under my bed, trying to pull the covers over as the cupboard door opened and a procession of ghosts trundled past. The last ghost looked at me as it disappeared past.

I can remember an amazing dream I had when I was fourteen or fifteen - I dreamt I was literally flying around the Statue of Liberty. I could remember so much detail at the time it's as if I really had been there and flew all round. Very vivid.

I had a dream once that not only woke me up, but the mrs, too. I was arguing with my Mum in a kitchen I think and just shouted out something along the lines of, "Don't be so humiliating", only the 'humiliating', I actually shouted at the very top of my voice and I ain't a quiet chappy when it comes to it. Suffice to say, I startled myself and the mrs, nearly sat bolt upright :) My throat wasn't half sore, too! Never happened before and hasn't happened since.

17. Sam0r

Sam0r It's been a while

I had one last night actually.

I've been thinking quite a bit recently whether I actually need my iBook or not, or whether to sell it and buy a MacBook.

Last night, I had a dream, in which I was at a puppet show ,you know the ones where they have a box with an opening at the top.

I was sitting right next to the red box thing where they do it all from, with a black macbook.

Then I dropped it, and found out it was made of wood. Once I picked it up, the show actally appeared on the screen, as if the screen was the opening at the top of the red box.

Weird.

18. woof82

woof82 What's a Dremel?

That's a great idea, a book documenting all the dreams you have... or a blog if you are that way inclined :worried:

Oh wtf? I can't even begin to imagine what you are trying to describe.

19. themax

themax What's a Dremel?

I remember before shipping out to Basic Training (USAF) I kept having this awkward dream where I would be going about my day all fine and happy, until this Male Lion, I mean really huge Lion would just end up in my path. If I was going up stairs he was at the top, or I was crossing the street, he was at the other end. I was usually too scared to move past the Lion and usually went the other way. My mom said that dream meant I was going through a tough time or something to that affect. Strangely enough it went away after I finished Basic Training ha-ha.

Another dream was just crazy and I swear someone was trying to give me a message. I went to sleep to X2, and the DVD menu of the movie makes this weird sound. I don't know what kind of dream it was, but there was a giant Serpent that was eating souls (I know crazy!) and every time it tried to speak, it made this weird garbled noise I couldn't make. Then it came after me. When I woke up, I heard what I thought was that serpent and I actually wanted to escape my room, come to find out it was the X2 DVD Menu noise I was hearing.

Wow...I'm gonna go get help.

20. julianmartin

julianmartin resident cyborg.

^ i hear noises and think they are actually in my dream all the time, one of the virtues of a haunted house ;)