1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Windows Alternative to MBM

Discussion in 'Software' started by Dr. Strangelove, 9 Jun 2006.

1. Dr. Strangelove

Dr. Strangelove What's a Dremel?

Hi there

I have been experiencing some anoying computer crashes lately and want to check my systems temps and voltages. However I can't get MBM to work with my Asus A8R-MVP. So i'm looking for an alternative. What I liked about MBM is the ability to log everything, anyone here know of a good alternative. Or even better anyone know how to get MBM to work with my MB??

thx
    Jacob

2. specofdust

specofdust Banned

Speedfan is the best option generally. I havn't a clue if it can log stuff or not, but it seems to be whats taken over in MBM's place as the most used monitoring software. Apart from that you're only really left with propriatory stuff, which normally sucks balls.

Damn I hate mobo companies for not supporting MBM. Anyhoo, g'luck, and hope that helps.

3. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

Speedfan.

or Asus probe.

4. cpemma

cpemma Ecky thump

There's a shareware one, Hmonitor, worked perfect out of the box with my mobo when the others all got the fan speed wrong, but it's $30. But latest Speedfan 4.28 is much improved and free. :)

5. Nutty

Nutty What's a Dremel?

Speedfan or Everest?!

Tags: