1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News Prey Goes Gold

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Tim S, 29 Jun 2006.

1. Tim S

Tim S OG

2. pman

pman What's a Dremel?

I've played the demo and it wasn't that entertaining really. The story line isn't terribly gripping, but some of the effects like the gravity flipping are good, although once you've done it a couple of times, the novelty wears off.

At this moment I have no desire to buy the game. :sigh:

3. DXR_13KE

DXR_13KE BananaModder

please define what happens when a game becomes gold.

the demo was very interesting, the organic weapons were very nice and the levels were....interesting, i liked what the main charecter said, like "that was f**ked up", "no....this is f**ked up".

4. yahooadam

yahooadam <span style="color:#f00;font-weight:bold">Ultra cs

i don't understand how a game can go gold before its released, i thought it was done on the number of copies sold or something (like music)

5. Deathrow

Deathrow Minimodder

Following the links in the articles can help you :).

6. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

When a game goes gold it refers to the "master" stamp the CD manufacturers use to make the CDs. It's just stating that the final version of the game has been made and finalised, it's an age old term tbh.

7. mattthegamer463

mattthegamer463 What's a Dremel?

I just got the demo today, and I must say, it certianly is... interesting. Can't say the storyline is perticularly gripping (I'm a Half-Life story fanboy) and I found some parts quite... unnerving. Seeing children blown into pieces and impailed on spikes isn't exactly something I was expecting. The weapons seem a bit uninspired though. Not planning on buying the game as of this moment.

8. saeghwin

saeghwin What's a Dremel?

The thing I don't like about the story is that there doesn't seem to be any room for a plot twist or an interesting conclusion. And when I can't see that in a game, or a movie for that matter, I usually take no interest in it.

9. yahooadam

yahooadam <span style="color:#f00;font-weight:bold">Ultra cs

you never know, but i think you have a point

IMo the 3d play is soo cool, and original, i think it could be great fun online :)

Tags: Add Tags