1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Roar tattoo....

Discussion in 'General' started by Chobbler, 6 Jul 2006.

1. Chobbler

Chobbler Running with a Spoon

Okay title gives that away, I need help deciding, i'm in two minds as to what to get!

I was thinking maybe some stars, but then is that a girl thing to get!? (sure i've seen guys with them)

otherwise its my bunny picture with little headphones on....strange...but if you know me you'll get the picture...

or another l337 suggestion from you guys..

sorry if this is in the wrong place, but otherwise!! HELP!

2. atanum141

atanum141 I fapped to your post!

Ohhh get the bunny. I myself am planning to get a "flock of birds".
    Where exactly will this tatoo be placed?

3. specofdust

specofdust Banned

How about:

"I Hope This Looks As Good At Eighty As It Did In My Twenties" :p

Seriously and slightly more productively though, get something that has deep meaning to you. Meaningless tats seem so pointless to me. Personally I think the fact that you can't decide what to get is a fairly clear pointer that you shouldn't be getting anything. But I think of body art as a fairly serious thing, so that's just me.

4. Chobbler

I'm a piercing nut, so i'm into body art, i've been wanting a tattoo for years and have masses of designs, But they're all monstrously huge!!

I actually really want the bunny one! but i also want the one with stars! I was just trying to decide, morso after my mate called teh stars girly.

I'm not taking this decision lightly either so don't criticise that please.

I'm using this to dip my toe into the area, since all i've had are piercings so far.

oh and its my right forearm, i'm calling that my experimentation arm....oh and the bunny has little headphones and musical notes...i'm really into music, work at HMV and its my personality to an extent.

edit:

"I Hope This Looks As Good At Eighty As It Did In My Twenties"

also on that ^ which 80 year old walks around with there tops off? i don't do it now and thats what long sleeve shirts are for...plus we'll be in rocket ships by the time i'm 80..

5. udjamaflip

udjamaflip -

Get it somewhere it isn't always visible (to you atleast) and get something that means a lot to you, as a tattoo owner thats THE best advice i could ever think of. the bunny clearly means something to you, and the star is 'pretty'? so i think i know which you should get.

6. Chobbler

yeah. i'm getting it on the highest point on my arm. itsnot visible unless i make it visible.

my normal motto in life is try it once and be happy i can say i regretted doing it later hehe. I doubt i will regret it though..same as when i got my wang pierced.

7. Icecoldbagey

Icecoldbagey Mountain Dew!!!

Get the bunny with stars above it? Just a suggestion so you can merge the ideas.

Ice

8. Chobbler

yeahi was thinking that. right up to the point where my sister said "is that a cow"

i sense my drawing needs refining

9. ajack

ajack rox

You're afraid stars look too girly but a bunny won't? :D

10. Chobbler

i know its mental in the grand scheme of things...considering it was pink