1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Road Adventure 2007: Official Route!

Discussion in 'General' started by Quattro, 6 Jul 2006.

1. DXR_13KE

DXR_13KE BananaModder

owww, do you know those chains that they put on the tyres when it snows? take some. and an extra gas canister.

2. will.

will. A motorbike of jealousy!

This sounds pretty awesome. If i had the money i would love to buy a car an do something like this... Alas, i do not. I'll just stick to cycling.

I just sent you a pm btw, about possibly doing the webby for you.

3. Washfordmonkey

Washfordmonkey What's a Dremel?

when i say kitted up its all vauxhall specials from there manufacturers catalog.. like stainless steel grills as apposed to a badged vauxhall grill..

its called Irmscher... (read from catalogue)

A black cross hatch grille with aluminium upper and laser-etched 'Irmscher' logo, rear roof spoiler, front bumper spoiler, stainless steel door handle covers, aluminium-effect fuel flap cover and an 'Irmscher' chrome-effect badge. K+N Induction Kit, dropped onto vauxhall 19" alloy wheels. Has standard exhaust.. but considering the vauxhall sports exhaust as well..... or even a powerflow one.
    id have said its more tasteful for a 15 grand basic car

4. Quattro

Quattro What's a Dremel?

Ah, cool. I like Irmscher stuff. I really like the Vauxhall sports exhaust I have driven an Astra with one I think it was a 2.0 turbo. Was quick! Sounds quite nice particulary the 19" wheels. 15 grand isn't bad really.

Do you think your actually going to come? That would be cool, once I get the website & forum sorted get yourself on there and hang around a bit.

Thanks for PM will. I have the website sorted now thanks!

5. Washfordmonkey

Washfordmonkey What's a Dremel?

yeh im well up for coming.. as i say me and my mates do this stuff a lot..

not convinced about the exhaust though.. yeh got the dealer to gimme all the stuff free :)
    but a bit worried about the minus 20 malarky....

6. Quattro

Quattro What's a Dremel?

Cool.
    But seriously I would advise you working on the principal it will cost £3,000 per car with two sharing, so £1,500 each.

I would suggest maybe 3 per car perhaps? Or if your happy paying £1,500 do 2 per car.
    I am doing it with me and a co-pilot. I really like doing this kind of thing so I don't mind paying stupid amounts of money to drive around europe and russia.. Just thought does Belarus count as Europe or Russia?

7. Quattro

Quattro What's a Dremel?

I'm probably going to go through a Ukraine border aswell, that'll look cool in the passport. I think I go through over 20 borders now!

8. DeX

DeX Mube Codder

Why do it in just 14 days? You'll get to do nothing other than drive, sleep and get cold...

9. Quattro

Quattro What's a Dremel?

It's a target to set. Yeah it will mostly be driving all day but stopping at various places along the way. Every stage is roughly 400 - 500 miles which should take accounting for the weather. If I can average 55mph I can do it in 8 hours. But with stops my average speed will decrease.