1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

websites

Discussion in 'General' started by Alaskan Assassin, 20 Jun 2006.

1. Alaskan Assassin

Alaskan Assassin cooling?

I have a confession to make: the other day, my computer crashed, and I lost everything. I have managed to recover almost everything, but my bookmarks are beyond help. Basically, this is a plea for links to all sites mod related as well as any suppliers in the US. Any help (and links) would me most welcome.

Thank you
    Alaskan Assassin

2. hitman012

hitman012 Minimodder

Welcome :). Check the "Useful Links" stickies at the top of most of the forums here for some sites that could be helpful.

3. Alaskan Assassin

Sorry that I came off a litttle stupid. :duh: I have used google and recovered a few, but there are others that I can't remember (you can hear the gears grinding the teeth away in my brain).

4. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

Ignore Lorq.

Search on here for "US computer shops" or something similar. There's been a few threads on where to buy stuff. Extreme cooling has an extreme cooling links section, but I cant find anything specific.

Last edited by a moderator: 21 Jun 2006
  5. bloodcar

bloodcar Minimodder

6. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

Ah, I was looking in all the tech forums. I dont frequent modding.

7. Alaskan Assassin

To everybody that has rendered aid and pointed me in the right direction, I thank you from the darkest depths of my black heart. The casemodding section of my bookmarks has been rebuilt, stronger and faster than ever. Now I am on to recover the 'other' sections. But never fear, gentle residents of the fourms, for I shall return soon!
    (seriously everyone, thank you.)