1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News Paris homes get 2.5gb net connections

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by WilHarris, 27 Jul 2006.

1. perplekks45

perplekks45 LIKE AN ANIMAL!

I got 6Mb/s down and 600kb/s up. May switch to 16Mb down, 600 up but this would cost like 100€ once or redoing the contract with my ISP. I pay about 55€ a month but that's with phone and all calls I do + fast path...

2. I_Slider_I

I_Slider_I What's a Dremel?

Well... In all honesty this type of connection could not be fully utilized with our current software/hardware. Our current system was built around rates that were measured in baud, not Gb's.

Every day I get american TV commercials in Canada that make me do a double take. They will have some company or the other offering a new fabulous interent connection, that will even let you keep your current IM software! And it even features lightning fast dial up and they never drop calls!

And then the ADSL commercials come on and they say and you won't even have to dial up to their service!! and I can hear somebody saying wow! What a revolutionary technology.

And then I begin to realize why M$ will be meeting the status-quo for generations to come.

3. jjsyht

jjsyht Hello, my name is yuri

In the US you have everything different... even you internet cost

4. Kipman725

Kipman725 When did I get a custom title!?!

wow... that would be great. I only have 1mb/s here :(

5. Vonpo

Vonpo What's a Dremel?

nice nice for Paris.

But then again Scandinavia, dont really need it since we have 100mb/s for both company and private users.

baaa it probably wont take long before countrys like Sweden,UK,Germany,Denmark,Norway will see these kinds of offers. ;)

6. mikeuk2004

mikeuk2004 What you Looking at Fool!

lol id laugh if you have that conection and only get 10Gb download each months or even if they limit your p2p to 20kb/s lol

Tags: Add Tags