1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Drinking while gaming

Discussion in 'General' started by kergareth, 5 Sep 2006.

1. Tibby

Tibby Back Once Again

Whatever is in my Fridge!

2. eek

eek CAMRA ***.

Fullers 1845. Smooth.

Being 6.3% it does have quite a big affect on your skills, with one bottle tending to make you [think] you're doing better, and around 6 bottles making you very sleepy. Inbetween 1 and 6 bottles there is a general downward trend!

3. Nath

Nath Your appeal has already been filed.

Usually orange juice, coke or (most often) tea.

4. RTT

RTT #parp

Beer, duh :D

5. LAGMonkey

LAGMonkey Group 7 error

Beer of course, although recently ive been drinking a 2004 vintage sloe gin :p good job ive got the 2006 vintage in the bottle.

Although soon itll be Mars Bar Vodka! mmmmmmmm :D

Not sure if it makes me any better in games, but it sure is a lot of fun. Especially when playing the other house mates in a game of DoW

6. Agent_M

Agent_M Minimodder

hobgoblin ale when i have it, or some kind of juice, depending whats open :)

7. GuardianStorm

GuardianStorm Minimodder

whatever juice is in the cupboard or milkshake if i can be bothered...Strongbow if i feel like it :p

as long as its cold...

8. atanum141

atanum141 I fapped to your post!

Currently drinking summat called
    Osprey Ale, its the first Ale ive tryed and its ok but i like my beer better.

9. Cthippo

Cthippo Can't mod my way out of a paper bag

Pepsi all the way, just don't plan on sleeping for a while afterwords.

10. dom_

dom_ --->

Water, or if i need to refresh myself some form of tea usually green or mint.

11. speedfreek

speedfreek What's a Dremel?

Iced tea mostly, if Im at a lan I usually start off with a can of monster and chase it with a 12 pack of livewire, I get so wired/wierd.

I have tried bawls but it dosent taste that great to me, it is a lot of fun to make jokes about though.

12. Strategy

Strategy Banned

Few lines of ketamine followed by a few tabs of acid.

13. speedfreek

speedfreek What's a Dremel?

Crappy graphics, meh. Lousy plotline, who cares. 8-bit sound, oh well. Make even the most borring and lackluster games come to life... With Acid! See your local street-pharmicist today.

14. ou7blaze

ou7blaze sensational.

coke or iced milk tea and if i have any (rarely) stella, san miguel or any beer

15. eek

eek CAMRA ***.

I was gonna say, if you're willing to drink stella then you don't deserve to be fussy ;) :p

16. JCG

JCG What's a Dremel?

[​IMG]
    Cheap imitation Red Bull, works great.

17. Kameleon

Kameleon is watching you...

Nah, you'd get distracted far too easily and be utterly crap/absent for most of the time. And if playing computer games on K is anything like playing pool, it'd be a neverending horrific mission of malcoordination. Not recommended.

18. will.

will. A motorbike of jealousy!

Computer games can make for awesome drinking games. For example, recently a bunch of friends and myself sat down at a big table with all our pc's and set about playing counterstrike source. Great fun, but after a while it was becoming dull. So! Out with the spirits! With only one rule, keep the vodka away from my f***ing screen you tits! we played for drinks. The more me won, the more we drank! Yea, not the usual way round. Most of the time you play to stay sober, but the way i see it, thats booring, and i want to get hammered/wasted/f***ed/pissed/comatosed so we altered the rules a little bit from the standard drink + games rulebook.

It also leveled the playing feild a little bit. Everyone knows how in counterstrike, the more you win, the better your weapons and the better your chances are at winning. So if your crap, like me, your running arround with a pistol waiting for the time when someone headshots you from nowhere and in an instant your blood is running down the walls. Which is where our rules help! Now, the 1337 gamers not only have autosnipers, they also have wobbly hands, heads and spinning eyeballs. I have never knifed so much.

You do need a lot of alcahol though. With the average round lasting 1.5 mins and 3 people having 1 shot each every time within half an hour your going to need another litre of the stuff.

Disclaimer: Drink responsibly

19. hydro_electric_655

hydro_electric_655 Dremelly Dude

Sounds good. Coke can kill be careful guys. Most addictive deadly drug out. But cola is great!!! :thumb:

20. walle

walle Minimodder

The elixir of life (water), it does not grant me eternal life nor eternal youth though ;)