1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News PS3 has 40 downloadable games in development

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Garside, 3 Nov 2006.

1. Garside

Garside What's a Dremel?

2. DougEdey

DougEdey I pwn all your storage

fl0w has been known about for ages, and wasn't designed for PS3 originally. It was meant to be a tech demo.

To be honest, I don't see it as any major thing, its just like an improvement on the XNA service for XBLM

3. _DTM2000_

_DTM2000_ Minimodder

It just seems to me like Sony have looked at what everyone else are doing and decided that they want a slice of the action but don't want to look like they're copying. So they've made up a fancy story about how their version is a product of their brilliant design ethos in a hope that the public will think it's better.

4. M4RTIN

M4RTIN What's a Dremel?

i also heard sony are doing gamerpoints too, but calling them "entitlements". funy old world eh?

5. saeghwin

saeghwin What's a Dremel?

I think that's just business. Microsoft and Apple copy ideas back and forth from each other all the time in the same way.

I hope they don't adopt anything like the gamerpoint system. I think that is really unnecessary.

6. Grinch123456

Grinch123456 What's a Dremel?

Actually, "Will Playstations 3's downloadable content even be remotely as good as the pure succulent goodness offered on Steam? According to one Michael Grinshpon (that's me!), the answer is a resounding 'Yeah right'. In other news, the PS3 is still looking like a dissapointment because of feature overload and the current Terror alert level? Somewhere between pink and green and purple."

7. BladeofTheImmortal

BladeofTheImmortal What's a Dremel?

You like Steam? I can't stand that piece of crap.

Tags: Add Tags