1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

St. Andrews Day [ Lots of Picceys **56K**]

Discussion in 'General' started by Guest-23315, 18 Nov 2006.

1. Noni

Noni What's a Dremel?

Lol

Mankz is there any asains there? (Im asain myself so dont call me racist).

Also have you ever said "BY JINGO" or "jolly good old chap"

2. Strategy

Strategy Banned

What's the tuition fee's like?

3. Guest-23315

Guest-23315 Guest

i have no idea. i don't pay !!!

Noni @ Yeah, there are some nice, sporty ones, and the geeky ones that sit in their rooms all day learning greek. Answer your question ???

4. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

I was gonna say: I imagine so. Eaton can't discriminate on those bounds and money talks at the end of the day. There's enough rich Asian/White/Black (for being lazy with descriptions rather than uber-pc) people in britain today.

You on Scholarship then, Mankz? Or just don't ask your parents ;)

5. Guest-23315

Guest-23315 Guest

nope, im not. My Brother is though.... ;)

6. fev

fev Industry Fallout

23 grand a year.. ah HAHAHA

7. Guest-23315

Guest-23315 Guest

more like £25K actually.....

LOL

8. Highland3r

Highland3r Minimodder

Seems its worth every penny......

9. seebul

seebul Minimodder

What year are you in there? cos i have a freind there in year 11. Thought you might know him. His names ben larcy

10. ch424

ch424 Design Warrior

Ah, so that's what they were doing.... I might be a walk-on extra then :D

ch424

Last edited: 20 Nov 2006
  11. Will

Will Beware the judderman...

Looks a laugh, that game :)

Surprised the tradition has survived as intact as it has though, I'd have thought health and safety would have meant you guys aren't all allowed to climb up onto the wall to watch it! Especially when theres also a load of folks seemingly pushing like mad at the bottom of the rather old looking wall...

12. fev

fev Industry Fallout

you're not going to be a walk on extra.. we watched them re-use the same guys over and over. Just changed their period dress every now and again

13. Guest-23315

Guest-23315 Guest

Im in year 10, but i'll have a look for'ya.....

When your sitting ontop of the wall, you can actually see that it leans over a very procarious angle..... well, its survived for the best part of 500 years, so if its gonna fall, its gonna happen soon..;)

14. Atomic

Atomic Gerwaff

Anyone who's parents can afford to send their kids there dont live in the world that most normal people do.

15. will.

will. A motorbike of jealousy!

You are sounding bitter. Almost prejudiced to wealthy people. Before you can pass judgment on someone with money (or anyone for that matter) it is always a good idea to get to know that person first. For all you know, this guy's parents could be spending every little bit of money they have to send their children to that school because they believe that it is the best education and will give their kids the best chance in life.

Even if that is not the case, I don't think you have any right to pass judgment like that. I'm assuming that your hard up for cash? (actually, if u have a pc, why the hell are u even continuing your point? There will be people in this country who think your a stuck up snob! Anyway...) If you suddenly came into a lot of money, wouldn't you want nicer things? I'd go out, buy a big TV, buy a nice flat, nice car and I'd probably (in the future) send my kids to a nice school.

16. lcdguy

lcdguy Minimodder

That games sounds very familiar to something the guys at my high school did only it involved Polyester Carpet, a Penny and lots of guys :) (so much rug burn)

17. Cabe

Cabe What's a Dremel?

I really dont wanna know what the penny was for.

18. lcdguy

lcdguy Minimodder

replace the ball with a penny :)

19. Guest-23315

Guest-23315 Guest

look, the only reason i go to Eton, is Becuase my parents think im getting the best teaching possible, not becuase they expect me to be some posh god later on in life.

If i was offered the chance of State School or Eton, i know which one i'd choose.

20. Buzzons

Buzzons Minimodder

Say Eton, as its a FAR better education than 99.9% of the schools in england, it continually comes VERY high in the league tables, usually first. This comes from a guy that went to CRGS, the number one state school (grammar school) in the country. I wish I could have gone to Eton, but unfortunately funds etc, but it really is a good springboard into later life / uni etc.

Good on ya, and good luck for your GCSE's next year :)

Oh and, I did ancient Greek for two years :D