1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Calling Londoners!

Discussion in 'General' started by Shadow_101, 14 Dec 2006.

1. Shadow_101

Shadow_101 Minimodder

Just a quick question but luggage storage around and about Liverpool or Piccadilly train station? just need to keep traveling cases stored for the day, not sure if either stations have lockers? or anywhere close by that offers self-storage?

Matt

2. atanum141

atanum141 I fapped to your post!

Im not too sure abot Liverpool st station but Picidally circus deffo dosent have lockers as its like major underground station which is used mainly for people and i really doubt that since the bombings they would have lockers in a underground station.

tho i think Kingscross station may do as its a underground/overhead train station. I think Waterloo maybe the same also. I'll have a looksee for ya.

3. malcs

malcs oops! i put a hole in the ***** :(

Liverpool street IS a main line station too ;) it may have lockers, but i wouldnt be too sure because of the terrorist thing and the fact its slap bang in the centre of the city.

4. Flibblebot

Flibblebot Smile with me

Liverpool St does have a left luggage store - it's up by Platform 10, I think - past the VIP lounge.