1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Aqua PCs XSPC Thor

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Tim S, 20 Dec 2006.

1. [WP@]WOLVERINE

[WP@]WOLVERINE What's a Dremel?

"too freaking large for any purpose" Well thats just not true theres alot of users who have 15+ drives and for them this case is great i myself have 12 drives so for me this case is absolutely wonderful. Not to mention all the users who have extreme watercooling or vapochillsystems. This case isnt aimed at the home family pc or the office/surf pc this is aimed at the more extreme user and for that purpose it fits perfectly.

2. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

It looks fantastic. I have a YY cube atm and it's just too small so ill be upgrading sometime in the future. I like lots of space for cable routing and airflow.

3. Dustin

Dustin What's a Dremel?

awesome case,it comes close to what i have dreamed for.The price is fair when you compare it to the lian li cases.

4. Mighty Yoshimi

Mighty Yoshimi Motormouth

The build quality WOAD will fantastic well worth the money when you look at the pricings of standard lian li cases

5. JeffDM

JeffDM What's a Dremel?

If I had to do that, I think I'd just get a rack system with a rackable eSATA drive cage.

6. aquatuning

aquatuning What's a Dremel?

But you cant really mod that now can you ;)

7. Fatboy

Fatboy Bored

Does anyone know,

Is this EATX compatible?

Tags: Add Tags