1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Most Wanted Games of 2007

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Tim S, 10 Jan 2007.

1. yakyb

yakyb i hate the person above me

C&C Crysis and UT07 for me also is there going to be a multicore patch for HL2's upcoming episode that will introduce a whole range of new features

My new build is going to be specifically for Crysis so i will be purchasing whatever runs it best be it r600 or 8800 (8900 by then possibly?)

2. perplekks45

perplekks45 LIKE AN ANIMAL!

3. Mother-Goose

Mother-Goose 5 o'clock somewhere

2 things, GATIV is going to be great, san-an was a big jump over vice city in books, better game play better guns and planes, to be honest id be happy with more of the same just better graphics.

and other thing, of course, is C&C 3, BRING IT ON! I still play generals, with the shockwave mod (www.shockwavemod.com) its fantastic, and with that the AI is actually difficult!

4. Mother-Goose

Mother-Goose 5 o'clock somewhere

Nope.

5. Tim S

Tim S OG

The last I heard, Alan Wake is an '08 game.

aon`aTv.gsus666, your machine looks fine. :)

6. [1N0V471V]

[1N0V471V] What's a Dremel?

I hate to be "that guy" but how many of us think Crysis will run on a 7900GTX?

7. Tim S

Tim S OG

It definitely will.

8. samkiller42

samkiller42 For i AM Cheesecake!!

Hopefully the new GTA will be London, so far its followed the old GTA's from the PS, so theory speaks out and says London in 3D, woot, double decker buses and BMW's :D

Sam

9. perplekks45

perplekks45 LIKE AN ANIMAL!

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! '08? Damnit!
    And thanks. :)

10. JADS

JADS Et arma et verba vulnerant

Shame I don't have the £2500 new rig to play them on ;)

/me can't remember when he last played a computer game... '99 maybe?

11. Freemanator

Freemanator What's a Dremel?

Good list, looks like an exciting 2007 games wise.

Personally would have Crysis second to Spore. That game looks like it will be incredible. Any reasons for it not entering in to the top ten?

12. Garside

Garside What's a Dremel?

I had it in last years list - just not feeling the same excitement about it this year. Sure it will be awesome.

13. DougEdey

DougEdey I pwn all your storage

Well at the GDC Molyneux will be doing a keynote, should be interesting to see what he says :p

14. 1e8o

1e8o What's a Dremel?

Crysis (droowl)

15. rupbert

rupbert What's a Dremel?

Yeah, same for the Xbox 360 version :(

16. TurtlePerson2

TurtlePerson2 What's a Dremel?

You missed Supreme Commander. I personally am looking forward to it more than C&C 3.

17. IccleD

IccleD What's a Dremel?

I'm gonna step out on a limb here.

I'm waiting for..... World of Warcraft : The Burning Crusade

Along with upto 6million other users (If marketing hype is to be believed.)

Yes I know it's not a new concept, it's not a ground breaking offering, it's not even a new game, it's an expansion.
    But, with that all said, I've (sadly as it may be) got my copy ordered, got a week off work booked, got my new 19" TFT to stare at, and I'll still be playing it long after the lifespan of GTA, HL & Halo have been exceded. (IE after completion a few times).

From the original Top 10 however, I'm looking forward to C&C3, as I'm a huge fan.

18. Sathy

Sathy What's a Dremel?

I got the impression that almost every title listed, was for either looking really good (drool GFX) or being a sequel to something that was/is good and looking good. Might be a bit off track here, how about the other merits? I can't deny that I wouldn't enjoy looking at beautiful games, but I'm still a sucker for a good story.

Alan Wake is due when it's ready, which for me is the only way it should be. Last I heard Crysis has been delayed several times over and might not even make it out 07?
    I don't really see the point in setting deadlines that are unrealistic, but I guess it's the market and investor pressure and what not...who knows. All I know is that it's frustrating even when I'm not someone to miss my sleep over anticipation for a game.

Oh right, now I noticed...it's the most wanted...as in the-most-popular-to-be titles. Ok, never mind about that then *gets on the mainstream canoe*. Oh but hey, why do we need to see these, since isn't this sort of "mainstream" something everyone is aware and so eager to get already?

What's really amusing is that I think most of us have seen the same shots of Crysis for what seems to be Aeons now, and still people are way excited about it, I mean comeon, why not show us something new after all this time in developement?

19. Tim S

Tim S OG

Crysis will be out before the year ends... I think March is way too early for it to be finished though.

20. DXR_13KE

DXR_13KE BananaModder

for me: C&C 3, UT2k7, GTA4, Crysis and that Project Offset..... looks nice..... :D

Tags: Add Tags