1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Xbox 360 Best Xbox Live Games

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by TheSaladMan, 11 Jan 2007.

1. TheSaladMan

TheSaladMan What's a Dremel?

Hi

I'm planning on getting a 360 next week and want to make the most out of the Live Gold card I'm gonna get. What games would you recommend that take full advantage of Live or just have really good online modes? I was already planning on getting Gears Of War, Burnout Revenge and Table Tennis.

Thanks in advance :D

2. Veles

Veles DUR HUR

Halo2 is awesome as well if you don't already have it. TBH I havn't really found very many good live games yet

3. BioSniper

BioSniper Minimodder

Gears and Rainbow Six are my two favourites without a doubt.
    Burnout is alright but it's just more of the same. There are also some great arcade games like Geometry wars, Kalokai X and a few other little gems.

4. M4RTIN

M4RTIN What's a Dremel?

its hard to say as people tend to migrate from games as new ones are released, as an example i love pgr3 online but a lot of people have gone onto test drive unlimited now. i ant get on with that game so im left with pretty much offline being the only way to play. of course things like gow and halo2 will be around for a long time. they need a killer mmorpg to really get people into live, not final fantasy 11 which is ropey

5. Chuff_72

Chuff_72 What's a Dremel?

If Huxley is a. good and b. cheap to subscribe to then I may sign up, it will be the second(? Planetside...) MMOFPS.

I would love to get in to a good MMORPG on Live, but I only want to pay a small fee, like £3 a month or something, otherwise you end up paying £50 for the game an £10 a month subs and £40 a year for Live...

6. Veles

Veles DUR HUR

I reckon they could make the mass effect world into a really awesome MMO.

7. Chuff_72

Chuff_72 What's a Dremel?

Yeah I agree with that! How petty is this, it really annoys me that your ship has to be called the "Normandy". Why? Maybe it's central to the plot or something, but I can't see any reason you shouldn't be able to sub in your own name.

Anyway, can't arrive soon enough... :)

Tags: