1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Windows Hooked On WoW Again...

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by matt.slysnake, 27 Jan 2007.

1. matt.slysnake

matt.slysnake Banned

Bleh, I'm back playing WoW, last time I quit, I swore I wouldn't go back, but ofc friends persuade me.... :duh:

O well, I'm rolling a priest, and it should be fun :p I'm going on boulderfist if anyone wants to join me :thumb: undead btw :)

2. ikra

ikra What's a Dremel?

dont worry mate... the first mmorpg i played was in 2001 and 3 years ago I swore never to go back to that game.. guess what, up until now I have periods on which I go back playing it :D

3. Overlord

Overlord What's a Dremel?

Played. Quit. Played. Quit again. Sold my account so kinda means its over bar buying another copy. Too many new ones coming out this year, unless they are terrible cant see me coming back. I hope....

4. Jamie

Jamie ex-Bit-Tech code junkie

Ditto,

Played, quit, played, quit and now playing again. Leveled my rogue to 62 and played a bit on my 60 mage.

Alliance on Outland.

5. RedDethX

RedDethX What's a Dremel?

Yea me too ><; I came back for Burning Crusade, currently 68 on my mage x_x; It's good, but I still can't play WoW for hours on end like I used to ;p

6. jakeiswicked

jakeiswicked What's a Dremel?

I've not even been slightly tempted to go back to WoW.. i mean i wouldn't have even known BC was released if it wasn't for my brother getting it. Its a great game and all guys.. but you have got to make sure you are 100% certain there isn't something you could be doing that would be better of for your life. I wasted 6 months of my "childhood" playing this when i could have learnt and instrument or practised Skateboarding or any other hobby for that matter.. oh how much i regret playing it now.

7. Bogomip

Bogomip ... Yo Momma

yeah, but you know instead you would have had another game and/or tv ;)

8. jakeiswicked

jakeiswicked What's a Dremel?

Yeah but thats the difference with WoW.. TV i cant watch for more then a few programs without getting bored.. most games get to a stage where you dont want to play it anymore... but with WoW there never really is that until you realise your not actually enjoying playing it most of the time.. i mean after 4 failed runs of the same instance you CANT be having fun :p

9. dragonszy

dragonszy What's a Dremel?

Maybe you can find a far more interesting game to play ,not 3Dmmorpg(I don't like these),Maplestory,HAHA!Do not give up,carrying on not touching it.To give up is not an easy thing.

10. Mathmarauder

Mathmarauder What's a Dremel?

Went cold turkey on wow but I bet age of conan or Warhammer online will rope me back into the MMORPG's

Tags: