1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News Enemy Territory: Quake Wars coming to PS3 and XB360

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Da Dego, 14 Feb 2007.

1. Da Dego

Da Dego Brett Thomas

2. Piddu

Piddu What's a Dremel?

HOLY **** so now we have to wait untill the other developpers have made the relatives portings on the consoles...

3. specofdust

specofdust Banned

I just hope they dont go and gimp it for the console gamers and in the process ruin it for PC gamers. I also hope that online play doesn't include Xbox360 players, because while they would be ridiculously easy to kill I'm sure that would get old fast.

4. Vash-HT

Vash-HT What's a Dremel?

I wish they didn't take this route. I just hope they don't delay the PC version because of the console versions coming out. I like my 360, but still prefer my PC for fps games by far. This is one of the games I am looking forward to the most this year, I hope they don't screw it up.

5. metarinka

metarinka What's a Dremel?

makes buisness sense as triple A title games are getting expensive to make and this looks like a hot seller, besides the minute graphical differences porting in my mind might only be an obstacle when the gamemechanics are changed slightly such that so and so can't be done on one platform as it can on another.

6. specofdust

specofdust Banned

The big game titles are indeed expensive to produce, but lets not forget the gaming industry(on all fronts) is growing massively year by year. While costs are increasing, the ability to make these high cost games is only there because the publishers and other people who leech get rich of the games industry have the funds to put into the expensive games.

So long as it doesn't compromise gameplay(all parts) then it's fine. When games start to be made less good for all parties just so the pubs can sell it to everyone and make more money off a crappier product, that is when a problem exists.

7. Aankhen

Aankhen What's a Dremel?

Awww, poop. :sigh:

Tags: Add Tags