1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Windows Jade Empire PC releasing on steam

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Mathmarauder, 17 Feb 2007.

1. Mathmarauder

Mathmarauder What's a Dremel?

2. TheSaladMan

TheSaladMan What's a Dremel?

I loved this game when I had it on the Xbox and I got all warm inside when I found out it was coming to PC, it may not have great graphics but it's still a great RPG and a lot more enjoyable to play than any of the more recent popular RPG games like Oblivion or Dark Messiah. Just waiting for Mass Effect for my 360 now. :D

3. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

Dunno, I played the first 30 minutes of it and wasnt that impressed tbh. It's like KOTOR but just doesn't work for me.

4. Mathmarauder

Mathmarauder What's a Dremel?

I really like the new setting, generic fantasy rpgs are a dime a dozen these days. Bioware freshens things up with games like Kotor1/2, Mass Effect, and Jade Empire.

I would really have liked to see bioware get the license for Fallot but alas no.

5. mookboy

mookboy BRAAAAAAP

That was a game I so wanted to enjoy, but I found it quite a tedious experience to be frank. The art direction and presentation is first class, but the vast amount of dialogue and the slow moving plot really proved too boring for me. It felt like an uneasy combination of old school adventure and action game, without really doing either well (the fighting was particularly unsatisfactory imho).

6. Veles

Veles DUR HUR

I wasn't particularly impressed with it either when I played the xbox version.

Tags: