1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What junk food should I buy? Urgent response needed

Discussion in 'General' started by gar, 31 Mar 2007.

1. airchie

airchie What's a Dremel?

That looks nasty.....makes me hungry!

Time to see what's in my fridge.
    I think I have some leftovers I can microwave... :)

2. keir

keir S p i t F i r e

I seriously don't under stand this, you go buy some chocolate and stuff then tell us how your going to eat it?

yeah you were bored, is this the first time your been to a shop or something or what?

3. gar

gar Minimodder

Well, think of it as a project. I mean if you looked you must have been interested!lol
    I personally think it improves my enjoyment of Bit-tech project reading tbh! I can't allow the blood sugar to go tooo low!

BLAST: I forgot to post about the Yorkie man size. Another impulse: The lady in the shop was about to close down. She was hinting by putting the fridge shutters down, so I stamped my authority by buying the Yorkie.

4. gar

gar Minimodder

oh, and the timeouts were 79p special offer! !!CASHBACK!!!

5. specofdust

specofdust Banned

I like this thread very much :D

6. K

K 528491

No alcohol = lose.

7. calnen

calnen moo!!

Ooh, now I'm hungry! I'm gonna go forage in the kitchen.

Some good choices there for sure :) If I was here earlier I'd have said to get some wotsits too though, I love those things and they turn your fingers bright orange!

8. gar

gar Minimodder

I knew there was something I should have bought. A multi pack of Wotsits. You need the different flavours to prevent cheesey overload.
    Aye I've had many a cheesey crowned tooth from those bad boys.

: Update:>

On shedule. Have viewed a few projects quite happily while partially eating and watchin batman on tv.

Just thought I'd mention this. I was going to buy Doc pepper cos like the doc as sometimes I too feel misunderstood, and I like fizzy Benylin taste, but it was going to cost 95p No wonder it's musunderstood at that price!

9. Mathmarauder

Mathmarauder What's a Dremel?

When I need junk food I always make homemade nachos. In a pinch I get lime flavoured tortilla chips.

10. hobbs

hobbs What's a Dremel?

hahah gar this is awsome, a worklog of a lazy day at home =)

11. LAGMonkey

LAGMonkey Group 7 error

nicely done there, makes me miss the ability to wander off to the local garage and get shite food. Im with the miss's at the moment in Canada and all she can come up with is those NASTY "craft Dinners" *shudders* and then she wonders why she dosent feel very well.

Any updates on the eating?!

12. gar

gar Minimodder

Yes. Yorkie for breakfast anyone?

On reflection, I should have bought chilli chicken wings instead of the curry. That was churlish. The curry and after some 500, or so ml of coke combined as a bulking agent.
    This morning I still have left the Timeout's, half a tube of Pringles (note, I got a good can. They're nice and malty, rather than sharp)

I was reluctant to brush teeth lastnight as I got so lazy, so I thought I'd bring it to the bedroom and brush in between sleeping periods and eating. Was suprised to sleep like a log even though I still had important food to eat. 'scratches head'

Oh, crud, just looked across at the bag and the snickers Duo is still in tact. :confused: Thought I'd have demolished that by now tbh.

Creme egg and ruffle are long gone.

I think today I'll combine tea and timeout's with more surfing, spreading them liberaly if I can throughou the day so I can still eat Sunday lunch. Surfing burns calories don't it? Or is that the one were you're not sitting in a chair?

So, I've got tea and Time out's for breakfast. I think choclates like fuel injection that dosen't work. At least not with me. There wasn't even much action in my dreams!

Snickers is going in the fridge. Tastes more salty when cold I think.

What do you prefer. Savoury, or sweet? I'm savoury. You can maintain a constant good mood when you go savoury.

13. gar

gar Minimodder

Oh mate, sorry to hear that. You know, if you have wirless, you can bring a laptop in the car , go to that garage, and get that junk! Then sit in the car and surf till you, ummm? burf? (drinks coke) outside the house. The radios good to have in the back ground. Where there's a drop in sugar levels there is a way my friend...

14. gar

gar Minimodder

What are "Craft dinners" They sound like they should come with instructions, or something.

Smeg. I've been typing that much my tea has long since grown tepid.

15. Canadian_minx

Canadian_minx What's a Dremel?

16. Mathmarauder

Mathmarauder What's a Dremel?

Kraft dinner is fine until about age 16 then you really shouldn't eat it anymore, my roomates always made easy mac and I couldn't stand it.

Honestly for about 10-15 minutes of prep you can make some seriously good snacks.

Store bought is always good too :thumb:

17. MystChic

MystChic Geology Rocks!

Kraft Dinners are nasty.. like poutine. Hard to know which one is worse, really. Such fond memories of Canadian food.. like... being given a piece of cheese an apple pie..
    Ahhh I do however miss the glories of Tim Hortons.

I've been craving junk food today also.. and there are some great suggestions on here! Nachos sounds like a fabulous idea. Or potato wedges with sweet chilli sauce and sour cream! MmmM

18. LAGMonkey

LAGMonkey Group 7 error

Appologies for the minx,
    As for KD, aweful stuff really. Although they have some strange snacks over in the cold end and im yet to experiance any of them in great number. The poutine isnt that bad, chips, gravy and cheese. Whats not to like about that?

Felt very North American today tho. Had a shushy AND somthing called "Clodhoppers".

19. acron^

acron^ ePeen++;

Without trying to sound incredibly r/w, if you're bored, why don't you try getting a job? I appreciate you're just larking around but I find it hard to condone unemployment let alone junk food.

20. RTT

RTT #parp

Beer > Food