1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

UK Teacher suffocated, say police

Discussion in 'Serious' started by Lazlow, 29 Mar 2007.

1. Drexial

Drexial Minimodder

wow.... i just happened upon a website i had never been to before the other day and read this article and was completely confused by why and how someone would do something like this. to do such a personal attack on someone that the man never really knew... its so bizarre to be reading the same article on here in relation to someone from the website.

like everyone else here, we are sorry for your loss.

2. smoguzbenjamin

smoguzbenjamin "That guy"

I am shocked at this, my condolences also.

3. stevie1556

stevie1556 What's a Dremel?

I've never lost a close family member or friend in nearly 25 years, so I can only imagine what you are going through.

Hope your keeping your head high bud, there is light at the end of the tunnel!

Deepest sympathies.....

4. DeX

DeX Mube Codder

This is truely terrible and no one should have to go through such a loss. I can only hope that the support of your family and friends and of course your far reaching network of readers here and elsewhere help you get through. We really can't express our sympathies enough. :(

5. 1e8o

1e8o What's a Dremel?

My condolences

6. phoenix174

phoenix174 What's a Dremel?

I wouldnt be able to understand what your going through right now, I just wanted say that I hope they catch whoever did it.

I hope your ok.

-Quik

7. Morpheon

Morpheon What's a Dremel?

Deepest of sympathies. :(

8. c.u.later

c.u.later What's a Dremel?

My sympathies to him and his and her families, I can only hope that the killer is found and put to justice for what he has done to them.

c.u.later

9. epidemik

epidemik What's a Dremel?

My condolences to Ryan and Lindsay's Family.

10. Icecoldbagey

Icecoldbagey Mountain Dew!!!

Deepest symapthies man, hope you can get through this with the help of both families, and catch the evil person that did this.

Ian

11. Guest-2867

Guest-2867 Guest

What could have caused this guy to do this?

My condolences to you and your family ryan :(

I'm not sure what this guy will get when they catch him, but I hope his end is long and agonisingly painful :grr:

12. CraZy

CraZy Cöstom úser tætel

++

:(

13. tank_rider

tank_rider What's a Dremel?

Absolutely shocking, a life taken for absolutely no reason, deepest condolences to all her family, friends and Ryan. My thoughts are with you. I know you won't rest until you find him.

14. cjmUK

cjmUK Old git.

I remember thinking about it when I read the news... I know of a Ryan Garside from BT. I dismissed it because it's not the kind of thing that happens to us; it must be another poor sod. But apparently these things *do* happen to us, and it's not just something that you read about in the paper.

Anyway, my condolences to Ryan, and to Lindsay's family, for what it's worth...

15. Lucidity

Lucidity What's a Dremel?

A horrible act has been comitted, and I can't imagine what your feeling. This is what every person fears about losing a loved one. I truely hope that you can make it through this, and that the person responsible can experience in 10 fold the pain and suffering he has brought upon others. Just remember that nothing that is true and real can be destroyed, and those of us that are gone are still really with us.

16. geek1017

geek1017 What's a Dremel?

That is just so totally random that it could be the same Ryan from here at Bit.

I've been following the news of this a bit as it appears in the Japanese press, but until I saw the link here I had no idea there was a connection.

my condolences of course.

17. Redbeaver

Redbeaver The Other Red Meat

my deepest condolences...

my prayers goes to her, ryan, and the whole family...

only God knows what..that you all is going through right now... i hope justice will be served....

18. [USRF]Obiwan

[USRF]Obiwan What's a Dremel?

What a shock this must be, i really hope they catch the ******* who did this! My deepest condolences to all her family, friends and afcourse to Ryan. Keep strong man...

19. Blademrk

Blademrk Why so serious?

My deepest condolences to you and Lindsays family. 'Tis is a sad thing to happen and I hope they get the bloke responsible.

20. unclean

unclean SMP obsessive

I did some internet detectivery after I heard about the news to confirm my suspicions of it being the Bit Ryan.

Really quite surreal, I can only imagine how it must feel.

My deepest sympathies.