1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Windows How to have your gaming experience ruined.

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Kurayamino, 9 May 2007.

1. Fr4nk

Fr4nk Tyrannosaurus Alan !

Well firstly, Ea Forums ? What were you thinking... There's more sense in a nursery. I also play Bf2 and Bf2142, (Bf2 is far superior, but we won't go into that) No matter what game you play, you'll always be faced with some one like this but it's easy to blame and shout "H4X!". That's nothing new, just ignore it, keep killing/ owning (whatever), make them cry.

Also kick votes barely ever work, but you do get the occasional PG UP, people are usually more focused on playing etc... Also you'll probably be much better off playing with friends/ in a clan especially if you have your own server, I co-admin with a friend of mine (Dirty Heroes Bf2 server, hint, hint :p).

Also F*** Bf2/BF2142, 6/6/2007, ET QW

(I have the Beta, mu hahahahahaahahahahahahahaha)

-Fr4nk

2. trig

trig god's little mistake

whats happenin frank!

on topic...think thats bad? but put urself in my shoes...i have tremors...so i constantly shake...but can still play...so when people are observing through me and see me jerk all over the place, they assume i have some kind of aim hack causing me to veer all over the place...its good times...

3. Kurayamino

Kurayamino As long as the Raven flies

I would love my own server, but unfortuantly im not rich and dont have that many friends that play it! I know when I spoke to Tim a while back he said it was in Intels hands? as to whether we Bit could have there own ranked BF2142 server but ive not heard anymore of it. Also Trig I guess that means your pretty good and im sorry to hear more of peoples bad reactions. Gamers use to be geeky people that wouldnt be n00bs but now it would seem geeks become hard men behind there keyboards! I want oldskool geeks back!

4. trig

trig god's little mistake

im ok...but just like the nba, everyone makes a run here and there...lol

5. Firehed

Firehed Why not? I own a domain to match.

This is pretty much why I've almost entirely given up multiplayer online gaming. LANs are still fun (though quite rare wherever I seem to be), but I prefer single-player now anyways. I get to play in my own style, following a storyline, without lag or idiots.

6. JesterQ

JesterQ What's a Dremel?

Exactly .. the same things happened to me. Must have kill this guy 10 times. But he just kept coming. Obviously some ppl take it a litter personally, and will either 1) chase you down, 2) try and kick vote you ..

There are always going to be n00b's take the dolphin diving that was going on in BF2, till they stopped it.

If you get a good server with good people then the online experience is brilliant. If not then it tarnish's the whole thing.

7. Tyinsar

Tyinsar 6 screens 1 card since Nov 17 2007

Another vote for that. The exception is Guild Wars where, since I don't play PvP (too many idiots), everything outside of the towns is instanced (just me and my group) - I'd find it hard to go back to a game that didn't have that. (Mind you, I've run into real idiots in the towns too but they're usually easy to ignore.)

nah, I doubt he was that smart :hehe:

8. Dublin_Gunner

Dublin_Gunner What's a Dremel?

Myself and a few of my clan mates are always getting that sort of rubbish from n00b kids.

seeign 'hacker' 'cheater' etc being placed beside my name seems to be a common occurance.

Luckily, we have our own server, and I'm an admin on it, so as soon as we see any of that sort of rubbish, its 'bye bye' and they get booted.

9. GoodBytes

GoodBytes How many wifi's does it have?

When I play online I try to play with friends and/or brothers, people I know.
    Several years ago, when I was playing StarCraft, a kid was "insulting" me of "lol".
    Yea, he thought that was an insult or something.

example:
    "f*** lol, i'll lol your mother, you lol"
    and when I was destroying his base:
    "LOL! LOL! you LOL!"

ahhh good times...

10. Neogumbercules

Neogumbercules What's a Dremel?

I feel your pain, OP. I was sniping the hell out of this squad that was spawning on a roof on Berlin. I managed to get about 25 headshot kills on the *******s every time they poked their heads out to throw C4 or shoot at our uncappable spawn point, earn my sniper badge and end the round with over 600 points. The badge is 500 points so you can see that I was having a fantastic round.

The whole time the base camping *******s on the roofs were crying hacks.

I think going to the EA forums was a big mistake though. Those are BY FAR the worst forums on the internet.

11. metarinka

metarinka What's a Dremel?

it happens, I was a semi-pro CS player did the tourney thing for awhile which was where I found the true fun in the game. Nothing beats 2 teams of very close skill trying to outwit each other every round. unfortunately it meant anytime I stepped onto a public server I got accused of a lot of hacking, I've been kicked from countless cs serves for just having good aim. I just brush it off and find another server or whatnot. I found the BF series of games have a higher amount of noobiness/lack of respect of most fps games. Not much you can do but keep on trucking or find a good group and play with them

12. ou7blaze

ou7blaze sensational.

Nothing better than playing at good organised LAN games, got a problem just step over to the offender's computer and use your fists, 'nuff said.

Having read your problem you have NO IDEA, how bad it is in Hong Kong, especially in CS, I would say I am above average in CS but I swear to God the amount of times I have been kicked. The local young kids OMG, they are SO annoying.

Enough ranting, what I find really hard to understand is how I never was like that in games. I got beat? I maybe cried for a bit (joking LOL) and just continued, these guys just find excuses to whine at simply because they aren't good enough in a computer game, makes me wonder what else they whine about in their lives.

13. heir flick

heir flick Minimodder

i found it annoying having to listen to spotty faced kids shout abuse, so now i play on french servers and then i cant even understand what the hell there saying

14. Kurayamino

Kurayamino As long as the Raven flies

:hehe:

15. smoguzbenjamin

smoguzbenjamin "That guy"

Worst thing is when you've got a squeaky little moron shouting in your ears that you are 'teh suxx0r'.

I like playing with slightly more.... mature individuals. So I find a good group as mentioned and stick with them. Hell, you might even make a friend or two.

16. djDEATH

djDEATH Habari gani?

i love playin FPS online - i'll be totally honest, i suck badly, rarely average more than 50 or 60 points in a round of BF2142 - and i nearly always play titan. When i play deathmatches in Quake 4, i rarely get more than 20 or 30 kills in a 50 point game.

I really enjoy it though, even when you get pwnd over and over again, lets be fair, its supposed to be fun isn't it? Ranting and crying just shows that they think they're better than they are, and letting them get to you just fuels their fire.

I hear what you're saying heir flick about playing on foreign servers, i find that the german servers tend to attract more serious players that aren't quite as anal about their skills, most of em do speak english, and i have made more friends their playing in squads than on any british server.

By the way, i play as assualt, i'm lovin the BAUR and the rocket plug in with extra ammo add on. I like sittin in the high spots in the titan and takin out the newcomers who've just arrived on some air transport and pwning them as they stream into the hangar... good times. Like i said, i'm pretty bad, but its all good fun, i know that crying and hatin on those who are better than me doesn't win any awards.

To date, i've only ever been kicked twice, and thats for my punkbuster being out of date - so obviously i'd like to think that although i suck ass, i can contribute positively to my team and squad.

Tags: