1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Relaxation

Discussion in 'General' started by WarningFromSpace, 6 Aug 2007.

1. WarningFromSpace

WarningFromSpace What's a Dremel?

Well I live in a very populated town so there isnt anywhere I can bike to =\ I cant think of anywhere I can stare at clouds without people nearby. Bath is out b/c we have 1 bath to 5 people. But I like the whole music thing, ill probably just lock myself in my room take something to relax and listen to music :) But does anyone have suggestions some, I saw a few and i'll look them up. I usually listen to metal and industrial so something new is def appreciated. Thanks again for the quick replies, never had a forum topic take off so fast :D

2. Smilodon

Smilodon The Antagonist

Classical music is good for relaxing. Or maybe find something played on a church organ. Check out Ton Koopman.

I normally listen to Black-/Goth-/Metal, but nothing beats classical music once in a while. Combining the two is just awesome.

(You should definitively check out Metallica - S&M. I normally don't like Metallica, but that DVD is just awesome!)

3. ch424

ch424 Design Warrior

QFT!

4. GuitarBizarre

GuitarBizarre <b>banned</b>

I'll hook you up with some of my stuff if you gimme an email. Its twofold advertising and relaxation therapy, because I write super mellow music. I can send you some awesome relaxation tracks that aren't mine too.

Edit: Here's a sample so you don't have to go through the rigamarole: http://media.putfile.com/Mikes-birthday-present

Last edited: 6 Aug 2007
  5. ch424

ch424 Design Warrior

Mezzanine by Massive Attack is properly relaxing, though some find it irritating. I like metal and industrial too though, so maybe..

6. tleilax

tleilax What's a Dremel?

As mentioned: masturbation... Seriously, if you need a little pick me up :D
    Sports... Whatever's your fancy, I'm on my bike riding in the woods...
    Usually, I just wait until evening, say about ten, get into my car and start driving mindlessly on the back roads. I live in Antwerp, Belgium. Once I found myself near Amsterdam. I went to Luxembourg once, although when the weather is good I drive to the coast to take a walk on the beach for a few hours. I find myself a little bar afterwards for a coffee to get home. The coast is about 120 km. away (about 70 Miles, I'd say) Once I found myself near Paris in France, and thats a little more than 200 miles away. I found myself a nice little hotel to stay the night, because I was too tired to drive home. Hey, I just LOVE to drive :thumb:

7. riggs

riggs ^_^

Smoke a fatty...