1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gaming Transformers for Xbox 360

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Tim S, 5 Aug 2007.

1. Tim S

Tim S OG

2. Ramble

Ramble Ginger Nut

At it's peak Doc Who got 13 million viewers a week.
    Not what I'd call cult.

EDIT: Now that i've read it, what you're trying to say is that another movie tie in game is awful. Can't say I'm suprised to be honest..

Last edited: 5 Aug 2007
  3. Veles

Veles DUR HUR

After it's hayday though, just like Star Wars, the number of people who followed it still, reading the books and listening to the radio shows, etc. dropped significantly.

Once it stopped showing, it turned into, "Oh yeah, Doctor Who, I remember that" with very few new people being introduced to the show. Back in primary school I was surprised the number of people who hadn't watched the likes of Doctor Who and Star Wars, I thought it was standard upbringing, but I found I was only on of a handful of people who's parents had introduced them to the classics. Of course, when the re-released the original Star Wars trilogy, Star Wars fever hit my school. A similar thing happened with Doctor Who this time around, it turned it from being a show that say 1 in 100 kids knew about into a household name again.

4. Bauul

Bauul Sir Bongaminge

I think this game was summed up perfectly by an MSN conversation I had with Joe:

"I've just finished watching the new Transformers movie. It's, surprisingly, quite good."
    "I've just finished playing the new Transformers game. It's, unsurprisingly, quite awful."

Titter.

5. bloodcar

bloodcar Minimodder

I picked up the game from a rental shop yesterday, played it for five minutes, and then was tempted to take it back and say it didn't work.

6. wafflesomd

wafflesomd What's a Dremel?

Movie = good

Game = bad

7. Sandwich

Sandwich What's a Dremel?

In the US the PC version of the game is only $20. If you have relatively good hardware, its worth $20 (not more though). Also on the PC you can play around with the controls to make them a little more comfortable. It isn't as bad as some people make it out to be but I'd say I give it more tilt 'cause I'm a big Transformers fan (grew up with it).

8. Crimson.Pyre

Crimson.Pyre What's a Dremel?

Jazz was a Pontiac Solstice! Not a Porsche 935!

They all transformed into ugly american cars.

Tags: Add Tags