1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Which BB Gun?

Discussion in 'General' started by Hex, 27 Aug 2002.

1. NuTech

NuTech Minimodder

Isn't that 'cos the gun only costs £20? :eyebrow:

2. quack

quack Minimodder

[​IMG]
    Desert Eagle :D

edit: Doh, I didn't see Hex said no desert eagles! Haha, that'll teach me not to read the entire post. Oh well. I still love my DE :)

Last edited: 28 Aug 2002
  3. Elemental

Elemental What's a Dremel?

I got this one:

[​IMG]

But it sucks that sometimes it shoots 2 balls and when you turn it upside down, then balls fall of it :grr:

4. quack

quack Minimodder

My brother's BB is like that. I tried firing it and nothing happened, so I tipped it forward to remove the mag and 3 balls fell out the end. I cocked it and a ball shot out the top. I handed it back to him and picked mine back up and went back to shooting at things in my garden.

5. Lovah

Lovah Apple and Canon fanboy

uhm

I seem to always miss the coolest thread's :) lol

but I found it now

I'd say

DEFINATLY go for a Beretta 92FS

but make sure u get one in metal .. those are much cooler .. then u get the realistic weight and all ..

and u could get one on CO² working on lead pellets (or bullets how do u call them ...) but then i would just call u a faker :) lol

I would definatly advice one of those

I had mine for 2 years now .. still works perfect , just gotta take care of it :) (hug it every night and so on .. LOL)

6. Lientjah

Lientjah What's a Dremel?

Boys and Toys

Boys and Toys ...

why is this such a cool thing for a guy ? a gun ?

I can get why some people do paint ball .. its a fun sport .. did it ounce too .. was a very fun day ...

but why do you wanna have a gun ?? (not even a real one .. well that maybe a good thing)

I dont like guns all that much .. even if they are BB guns ...

I am a bit of a car - girl myself
    I like cars , so thats most of the time a good thing for me :) lol

oh well :)

boys will always be boys...

Just give me a Boy for a Toy ;)

7. Hex

Hex Paul?! Super Moderator

*ahem* I'm actually a girl too Lientjah, I just happen to like guns & fast cars ;) I also have a healthy fear/respect thing going on there too.

8. Lientjah

Lientjah What's a Dremel?

Oh , sorry Hex :)

Sorry , didnt know

well .. I like cars too .. well .. not all the technical crap ... just the way they look ... cant way to get my driver licence ..

I love a viper , but there arent mucht of them around here ...

9. Digital Fodder

Digital Fodder What's a Dremel?

10. Hex

Noooo! Don't go reinforcing that whole girls & cars thing! :p The fact that most women base their choice of car on the colour still has me reeling! :rolleyes: What can I say, my Dad's a trained mechanic & always wanted a son... I just ain't very girly.

Cheers for those links DF, Rebel Troop is about 5 minutes from where I'm sat right now (work) so I pop in there quite a bit. :)

11. quack

quack Minimodder

Reminds me of a friend who would ask about your car and if you said the make and model she'd just look blankly at you. Then if you said "it's a green one", she'd go "oooh, very nice". :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

12. KMS-oul

KMS-oul You think you know me.

my mate has a PPK or something which is gas powered and fires copper balls. very powerful indeed , shatter class bottles and making small holes in blaster. it looks good at night when he fires as you can see the gas escaping the barrel more clearly.

13. Will

Will Beware the judderman...

Bleh get a proper air pistol not some BB 'real gun' lookalike....BBs are pap in comparison. I have a BB gun and its nothing compared to a real air pistol, barely shoots through 2 layers of cardboard, and this is a dedicated BB gun not a look-alike, shoots steel BBs not the crummy plastic you get with uber cheap BB gunes these days.

[​IMG]

I have one of the originals of this (in .22 form), which is more powerful than the modern ones due to legal restrictions (now air pistols are only allowed to be 10lb/ft of pressure.....the earlier ones are nearer 12 I believe ;) which is what air rifles are limited to now). This will shoot through wooden fences and even the outer door panel of an abandoned rather rusty mini :hehe: :D Even the modern .22 shoots at a 330/ft/sec velocity.

14. GJUK

GJUK What's a Dremel?

ive got a Walther P99 and it is nice. Its an c02 air pistol tho, not poncey BB gun ;)

Jono

15. Hex

Nah, we have a house full of guns (and so much security I'm not even allowed a front door key :sigh: ). I got my firearms licence when I was 14, but have since not renewed it. Went to shooting clubs from the age of about 9 or 10.

All I want is a little BB Gun to keep up my target practice with. Just a bit of fun shooting cans off the fence like I used to when I was a kid. But it does have to look good. I can't help it, looks are important, that's why I got into modding! ;)

16. rK@NE

rK@NE Rover's gonna get it...

Just ordered me a Webley & Scott Tomahawk air rifle;
    [​IMG]

Lovely ;)

17. hk

hk Powered By Duracell

oh ffs, now the bit-tech peeps and myself are developing mental links. I was just browsing for a new bb gun myself !!

bbguns.co.uk are very good, I have used them MANY a time before and highly recommend them.

18. rK@NE

Buy a rifle, much more fun and you can kill small mammals with it ;)

The tomahawk was £192 and the sight cost me £76 with fittings (got a silencer aswell £28), it's only a break action single shotter but its right on the legal limit:worried:

19. hk

hk Powered By Duracell

I got 2 rifles. One with a decent scope, and is accurate, the other would be better off as a shotgun, cos the pellets never go where they should. And yes I am shooting properly.

20. rK@NE

Selling my crossman pistol if anyone is interested (mint condition).

p1mp

:p