1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News Halo 3 Limited Edition discs scratched

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Tim S, 24 Sep 2007.

1. Tim S

Tim S OG

2. DougEdey

DougEdey I pwn all your storage

I'm getting my pre-ordered copy of it Wednesday. If it's scratched I will NOT be happy! >:E

3. atanum141

atanum141 I fapped to your post!

ouchies.

4. ArtificialHero

ArtificialHero We were just punking him sir!

Same here.

5. Votey

Votey What's a Dremel?

I never had an Xbox until about a month ago. Never played any significant amount of Halo 1 or 2, but my pre-ordered Halo 3 is on its way (Standard Edition :) ) so I can find out what all the fuss is about.

6. PA!N

PA!N What's a Dremel?

One bad example for looks over funktionality...and because you mentioned it I remember that the disc in the video on gizmodo where Brian opens up the Microsoft Halo 3
    "Swagbag" is also loose in the metal casing:duh:

7. Veles

Veles DUR HUR

That's lame :(

8. DrFreeze

DrFreeze What's a Dremel?

at the risk of getting my ass flamed off, prepare to be dissapointed

halo really hangs on the multiplayer, and like any reasonable person, there is only so much squeeky voiced abusive twelve year olds i can take

9. DarkLord7854

DarkLord7854 What's a Dremel?

10. cjoyce1980

cjoyce1980 What's a Dremel?

jealous sony fanboys trying to poo on halo 3's big day or just unlucky???

11. Vash-HT

Vash-HT What's a Dremel?

It would take quite a bit of work for a crazy fanboy to make so many discs loose, personally I blame it on crappy case design. I've had many game or DVD cases where the disc will just not stay clipped down, I mean is it really that hard of a thing to test out? Anyway not sure if I will even buy Halo 3 yet, its too bad theres almost no hope for a demo, it would be nice just to try it out.

12. D3s3rt_F0x

D3s3rt_F0x What's a Dremel?

Ahhhh good thing I got the legendary edition from play.com got in early enough 2 weeks ago to be able to get my grubby hands on one which has been dispatched today, (pre sale only started 2 weeks ago today)

Not sure what ill be doing with mine like cause going for daft amounts on ebay lol. I know a lad at work same time I got mine bought 2 and he dosnt even have a 360 lol

Ill probs end up keeping as second hand I recon itll go for what I payed for mine new.

13. The_Pope

The_Pope Geoff Richards Super Moderator

I've got Regular Edition already dispatched from Play. I did want the Limited Edition but they didn't have any stock, and I didn't want to wait

14. Blademrk

Blademrk Why so serious?

Got the limited edition ordered, hopefully It won't be scratched (fingers crossed)

15. ssj12

ssj12 Minimodder

its the same with the legendary edition, go watch IGN's opening the box video. Both discs are loose and probably scratched.

16. fwalm

fwalm Minimodder

Im pissed but i'll just open it in the shop and if it's scratched i'll be like gimme another one till I get a good quality one, plus ima be nice and grass on argos because they sent out copies of halo 3 already, my mate has it but is scared of playing it incase he gets banned.

17. 2JSC

2JSC What's a Dremel?

Very true - even then I was never very fond of the gameplay for some reason. It was a little too different from regular FPS's.

18. Veles

Veles DUR HUR

He won't, Bungie denied that would be happening to anyone. I don't think there's anywhere that says you aren't allowed to play Halo 3 early in the EULA, it's the fault of the shops breaching contract if you get it early, not yours, so MS can't legally punish you AFAIK.

19. fwalm

fwalm Minimodder

Ah that's good to know he was all disappointed but I still want argos to get their ass sued off them lol if it's possible, and it's because there was 2 people or so that got banned for a long as time as posted in one of the previous news posts.

20. mikeuk2004

mikeuk2004 What you Looking at Fool!

Nooooooooooooo Not Bioshock all over again.

I still have a busted Big Daddy because 2K wont replace them. When I e-mail them about it they refer me to the usa replacement page on their website. (Im in the Fr****** UK) and Game say there arnt any stock to replace it and therefore wont replace it.

Now I have ordered a Limited Edition Halo 3 and If this is scratched, im going to be soo unhappy :(

Tags: Add Tags