1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DS Where to buy M3 DS Simply/is it recommended?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Sloth, 25 Sep 2007.

1. Sloth

Sloth #yolo #swag

Hallo!

After reading the DS homebrew article here, and view my friends irl, I've decided I want one of these thing, but despite all my internets browsing I couldn't, for the life of me, find where one was being sold. Does anyone happen to know a place where they're sold in the US?

Also, do any of you own one of these or the R4DS? How has it been for you?

2. CardJoe

CardJoe Freelance Journalist

I wrote the Ds article here and I use an R4 myself, never had any problems on it except that I can't get Nethack DS to work for some reason. Ah well.

They sell them on amazon, as well as some of the more mod-orientated stores. I got mine from amazon however.

http://www.amazon.com/M3-DS-Simply-...ie=UTF8&s=miscellaneous&qid=1190701566&sr=8-7 - first search, there's bound to be more if you look and they'll be cheaper.

And yes, the M3 is identical to the R4. They are even made in the same factory.

3. bender386

bender386 What's a Dremel?

4. DougEdey

DougEdey I pwn all your storage

By the looks of it, it's the first time I've seen something in the UK cheaper then the direct exchange!

Tags: