1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News Epic won't make a PS3 UT3 demo

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by CardJoe, 28 Aug 2007.

1. mikeuk2004

mikeuk2004 What you Looking at Fool!

[​IMG]

I dont have a PS3 :)

2. devdevil85

devdevil85 What's a Dremel?

Good question! If you can play with the PC guys then that would be awesome....because they spent how much for their rig vs. how much you spent on your PS3....it would play the same in Multiplayer right? Idk about Campaign Mode though since it was probably developed with the sole intention of being played ONLY on the controller and not M+K....hopefully I'm wrong, but from what I've heard from Joe Martin it's probably smart to assume so..........

3. Morphine-Kitty

Morphine-Kitty Dead account.

Frankly, I don't care about the lack of a demo. I've never played them that much, and if you have a console you might as well spent the 5-10 dollars to rent it for a week to test it out.

In my opinion, reading about the game is usually enough to garner the interest in me to check it out. I usually don't even have these "Xbox Live/PSN/WiiConnect" set up anyways.

Just release the game earlier I say. People can wait!

4. sandys

sandys Multimodder

Yes it does, cross platform play has not been comfirmed though.

5. Xen0phobiak

Xen0phobiak SMEGHEADS!

/me rubs it in PS3 owners faces :D.

6. Kobalt

Kobalt What's a Dremel?

Well you PS3 players will still have a nice game anyways,this vid was on a Ps3 station and it's already made. They're working the tweaks on the PC version right now and they will come out together
    http://www.gametrailers.com/player/24281.html

Btw, PC players only have a demo cause it's downloadable and it's what the programmers use to make the game and they use the demo release to tweak further the game bugs once 300.000 peoples send them in when encountered

Last edited: 3 Oct 2007
  7. completemadness

completemadness What's a Dremel?

8. Kobalt

Kobalt What's a Dremel?

Suit yourself but the best vids of UT3 are on Game trailer.com (GT) and they're all like this one

9. themax

themax What's a Dremel?

Cross-Platform support has already been dropped for the PS3 features. Just too complicated to get working. Keyboard and mouse support is still a go though. Ok so we don't get a PS3 demo...does that mean we are barred from playing the PC Demo or something? People seem to interpret this is as PS3 owners not getting to play it at all. The PC and PS3 version should, for the most be the same game. If the crowd likes the PC Demo alot, then that should echo for the PS3 version, and later 360 versions being worth a buy as well should it not?

Tags: Add Tags