1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Woman seeks rich husband, banker says "crappy" deal

Discussion in 'General' started by Cthippo, 11 Oct 2007.

1. Cthippo

Cthippo Can't mod my way out of a paper bag

Original story

Only in America :duh:

2. Flibblebot

Flibblebot Smile with me

Well...you have to say, he does have a point! She was pwned, good and proper :D

3. Poisonous

Poisonous Incestuious

Welcome to 1871!

4. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

That's crap I'm afraid. I went to university and met women (through friends, rather than looking myself) who wholly went on the basis of finding someone doing law or *insert good job here*. They didn't care about the degree, only finding someone to marry with money.

5. antiHero

antiHero ReliXmas time!

One word!

Golddigger

But you have them everywhere. Good looking(but not smart) girls/women who look for a rich guy:wallbash: I hate poeple!

6. dr_bowtie

dr_bowtie What's a Dremel?

Yep.... I say gold digger...

I say if she wants in Central Park West then get a darn job to earn enough to get there... Why should we contibute to her needs when sh probably is all that anyhow...Looks are just looks and you have to remember the old saying...

"Behind every Beautiful woman is a man that sick and tired of putting up with her crap" true...

The post was a joke as far as I am concerned...it surprises me that people are that conceeded enough to actually think they are worth all that and more...BS I say...

I know girls who arent that good looking who expect the same treatment...and they dont like me cuz I give them a big reality check plus dose of putting them where they actually rate...superficial people stink...

EDIT: I got the "I am too stupid for correct spelling error" nice...the person that put that into the spell checker has the same mentallity as the womans add in craigslist....

7. RTT

RTT #parp

Hey do you earn lots of money?! *flutters eyelids*

8. ch424

ch424 Design Warrior

That's so brilliant!

Something a friend sent me the other day: "...said Mr Tulliver, winking and smiling at Mr Riley with the natural pride of a man who has a buxom wife conspicuously his inferior in intellect." - The Mill on the Floss
    Similarly hideous...

:lol:

9. Veles

Veles DUR HUR

Remember, this is a British site so it uses British English, using American English spelling is a pet peeve of a lot of people on this site.

Back on topic, a million a year middle class in NY? Yeah right, maybe the middle class of the upper class. That guys response was awesome, put the money grabbing bitch in her place.

10. Hells_Bliss

Hells_Bliss What's a Dremel?

only thing I got to say is at least she's honest :p

11. dr_bowtie

To me spelling doesnt make the person...the personallity does...

To tell the truth when I am holding my 4 month old daughter in my arms and typing with 1 finger I get alot of typos....does that make me any less of a person...I dont really think so...;)

12. dr_bowtie

cool..;) not enough to get you into Central Park....but maybe a Trailer Park....lol

no scratch that....amusement park...it would be funny for me...

I never tell financial status because I like people to like me for me... not what I have or dont have...of which I am not telling...;)

13. WireFrame

WireFrame <b>PermaBanned</b>

People only say that when they're loaded or broke. Middle-of-the road have nothing to conceal or flaunt. I conclude your bowtie is a dud.

Edit: Speak English.

14. dr_bowtie

I dont think like that...financial status is not the stature of a person and is only materialistic....

In my profession I have had the pleasure to work with all kinds of people...rich ones, poor ones and all types in between... the 2 extreems are the best to works for...it's some of the middle of the road ones that come across as not so pleasant... The people who want you to think they have money are the hardest ones to work for...

Doesnt really matter to me...I like money I just dont care about it...more important things in life to deal with...I am comfortable and thats all that matters to me...:)

15. Amon

Amon inch-perfect

Lmao... nice...

16. WireFrame

WireFrame <b>PermaBanned</b>

I'm in a strange mood. Parp.

17. Veles

Veles DUR HUR

Don't take the filter too seriously, it's just a joke really, or at least I think it is :worried: