1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Best way to win a girl back? discuss

Discussion in 'General' started by pranks7er, 17 Oct 2007.

1. pranks7er

pranks7er mange tout

ok so whats your tried and tested methods and do they work?/

2. will.

will. A motorbike of jealousy!

If she's deep (as in not shallow), a thoughtful and interesting gift.
    If she's shallow, something expensive and sparkly.

Or just club her over the head caveman styleee.

3. pranks7er

pranks7er mange tout

ha yea the gift idea my fav at mo!!

hmmm yea unless the type girl who would club you back

4. cosmic

cosmic What's a Dremel?

You need to arrange to meet her at a good - well very good restaurant - where you can charm her over the main course and wine before giving her a memorable present before desert.

5. steveo_mcg

steveo_mcg What's a Dremel?

i always found the club worked best... much cheaper too. Honestly whats the point in spending money, if its fallen apart throwing money at the problem probably won't help... this isn't computing you know going just one chip up isn't going to make the performance of your relationship any better.

6. pranks7er

pranks7er mange tout

ha i like it dam i knew she needed more gpu processing abilities

7. CardJoe

CardJoe Freelance Journalist

Don't. It sounds sappy, but the right girl won't leave you (and you won't leave her) and the wrong girl shouldn't come back. Get over it, move on and do better next time.

If you must do it then you meet her in a wine bar (no food, it becomes too much like a date) and be sure to arrive before her, with a good bottle of her favourite drop. Say you just want to see her and you can still be friends etc. Both of you drink and get tipsy. Then take her home if you can. Either way, when you leave her, go in close to give her a hug. Just a hug. Thank her for her time. Don't try ANYTHING. If she makes a move, avoid it, coyly and nobly.

Call her or meet her for coffee two days later (two days is ideal), or take her for lunch if you work together. You should have stuck in her mind if things went well before and this is the point to snap out of the friends zone. Hold her hand and say you're having difficulty moving on. Make it apologetic but not emo, then trail off. If she goes with it and wants to get back together than go with it. If she doesn't then straighten up, let go, sigh and say its always hard though.

If she doesn't look at you differently and want to try things differently after that then chances are she isn't coming back. Don't contact her directly after this anyway for a day or two, but probe her friends for information and see how it goes. If all else fails then you can always sleep with one of them.

8. Daniel114

Daniel114 What's a Dremel?

Don't bother. In retrospect you only remmember the good times, theres always a reason they go

9. RTT

RTT #parp

club her with a large, blunt object and drag her back to your cave. 100% guaranteed to work

10. Ryu_ookami

Ryu_ookami I write therefore I suffer.

I've always found sleeping with her mother and sisters works wonders because afterwards you don't care if you get her back :)

11. mikeuk2004

mikeuk2004 What you Looking at Fool!

what if she doesnt drink. Your methods wont work with drink :)

Get over it and find something better. I’ve wasted money and time trying to get a girlfriend back in the past and looking back, why bother. If you get her back, then there’s a chance she will go again unless you addressed the issues that made her go in the first place.

12. pranks7er

pranks7er mange tout

ignoring them too works, i rem i didnt text for ages and u always get the are you ok text!

btw this just a discussion (yea a girl has told me she just wants be friends i have to accept her choice etc bla bla bla but even tho i dont give up the hope of chance, i wont hold my breath either and miss other opportunities)

13. capnPedro

capnPedro Hacker. Maker. Engineer.

Set up an elaborate situation where she sees you winning an archery/jousting contest. Chicks love that kind of thing.

-Alternate Punchline-
    "Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?"

-Alternate Punchline-
    "No, Rohypnol really is a good cocktail mixer"

14. Da Dego

Da Dego Brett Thomas

Honestly, card_joe and pranks7er's ideas are the only ones i have ever found to work. If you go with the gifts/dinner/etc route you begin to look clingy and desperate, I have a very good friend that this is happening to now. She's honestly terrified of him at this point, because he doesn't seem to get the hint.

Best idea is just let it be for a little while, then maybe just an SMS or a voicemail (you don't want direct comms) or even an email saying "hey, just wanted to make sure you're doing ok. Miss ya, hope all is well."

If you don't promote that YOU were the valuable one in the relationship by showing a little less heartache than her, you're as good as gone. Every woman I know that had a man in that position either exploited it to feel good herself, grew to totally disrespect him and what they had together, or just plain walked away.

15. Cabe6403

Cabe6403 Supreme Commander

Glowsticks. Works like a charm. I'm telling you, just give her some pink glowsticks and start waving them about.

16. CardJoe

CardJoe Freelance Journalist

Whatever the method, the key is to show that YOU have moved on, not her. That makes her think about how to get back with you, at which point you slowly relent at an accelerating rate.

Manipulation is a beautiful thing.

17. herbs

herbs Nobody but us chickens

Treat her like **** and sleep with her best friend, oops no thats wrong that's if you want to get rid of her.

18. steveo_mcg

steveo_mcg What's a Dremel?

Cheese, well know fact women are attracked to cheese, simply place some in the trap before you go bed and when you wake up you'll almost certainly have a women decapitated in the trap! Works ever time you want to see the amount of traps my uncle set when he was infested.

19. pranks7er

pranks7er mange tout

i thought it was credit cards and chocolate and erm ur confidnece and self esteem??

20. Washfordmonkey

Washfordmonkey What's a Dremel?

see it was twisted with me and my ex..

she finished with me.. i got over it.. i got with someone else within 3 months... and she wont leave me alone now!!

i change my phone number.. she still rings the house phone