1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Small Form Factor Shuttle Build, Advice/Criticisms...

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Superlunchbox, 10 Nov 2007.

1. Superlunchbox

Superlunchbox What's a Dremel?

Okay, here is the machine that I am planning on building:

XFX Geforce 8800 GT (will this fit?)
    Shuttle SG33G5B
    Samsung 20X DVD+/-R
    Samsung 226BW 22" Monitor
    G.Skill 2GB DDR2 800
    Intel Core 2 Duo E6550
    Western Digital Raptor 36Gig

Well, that's about it. Whatcha think? Any recommendations for changes? Will that card fit in there? Will this overclock at all? That's not a huge concern for me, but I would like to know. Thanks in advance

P.S. This is a system that is designed for the main purpose of running Unreal Tournament 3 at a 1680X1050 resolution.

Last edited: 10 Nov 2007
  2. pillow

pillow What's a Dremel?

i dont know about the card, but it will oc some but heat will be a problem. also only one 36 gig hard drive?

3. ryanarmstrong

ryanarmstrong Banned

The Card Should Fit But I'd Check Shuttle's Web site for De mentions And Come on ur going to need a Bigger HD Than that.
    [​IMG]

Ether way It's Ur Choice Happy Modding :dremel: :hip:

4. Superlunchbox

Thanks for the replies. I am going to get another hard drive, that one is just for the OS. I will upgrade that later, this is just to get me started because I already have the raptor sitting at my house collecting dust.

5. Superlunchbox

Okay, I am about to purchase this. Are there any last minute recommendations from you guys like a different RAM selection or a different model of the shuttle or anything... Please let me know if this is the right setup. I am purchasing the EVGA model instead of the XFX because of the trade up program.

6. pillow

pillow What's a Dremel?

looks good. if you run into any problems or want some more info you might want to check out sudhian and the forums too. goodluck

Tags: