1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News Supreme Commander confirmed for Xbox 360

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Tim S, 14 Nov 2007.

1. Tim S

Tim S OG

2. chrisb2e9

chrisb2e9 Dont do that...

The part that I dont like is that the 360 will be getting more units and maps. Why not just release them in a patch for the pc users? We already bought the game.
    I assume that pc vs 360 wont be possible, since the games will be slightly different.

3. LeMaltor

LeMaltor >^_^

I didn't think Microsoft allowed it, technically it is possible though :confused:

4. Tim S

Tim S OG

there's also no Live support in SupCom, so I doubt they'd be able to have cross-platform multiplayer.

5. KMS-oul

KMS-oul You think you know me.

Well there is no doubt the 360 is more than capable to handle SC however without the keyboard and mouse controls it won't be the same experience.

6. leexgx

leexgx CPC hang out zone (i Fix pcs i do )

i guess we see alot more RROD (red ring of death) as Sup com is very cpu/gpu heavy game

7. Bionic-Blob

Bionic-Blob What's a Dremel?

'one of the best PC games of 2006'

you mean 2007?

8. The_Head

The_Head What's a Dremel?

I disagree. This game will happily eat up 2 gig of ram in a skirmish. How is the 512mb ram 360 going to cope?

9. DougEdey

DougEdey I pwn all your storage

The 360 has a completely different method of holding tasks during swap and thus doesn't need as much RAM as a PC, it's one of the reasons that consoles are faster to load games and can generally do the same as fairly mid-high spec machines.

Having seen the videos of Halo Wars for 360, I can only hope they invoke a similar menu control scheme (button down and stick movement to select an option), as that's the only way I can really see it working.

10. Jamie

Jamie ex-Bit-Tech code junkie

This game really doesn't interest me, Halo Wars on the other hand...

Strategy really isn't my thing so it'll have to be mind blowing for me to spend money on it.

11. Breach

Breach Modding in Exile

Not sure how SupCom will be any fun at all on a controller...Starcraft for Nintendo 64 worked out so well :D

12. Bauul

Bauul Sir Bongaminge

Apparently C&C 3 worked quite well on the 360, though I'm still a little sceptical, especially when SupCom needs so many fast mouse movements to whizz across the screen attempting to stop your horde of planes going on a suicide mission.

Tags: Add Tags