1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DreamHack

Discussion in 'General' started by Jazza, 7 Dec 2007.

1. Jazza

Jazza What's a Dremel?

I'm sure many of you guys know what dreamhack is the largest lan party in the world which takes place in sweden. Last year it was the biggest ever and got into the guiness book of world records. So who's going in 08 june i for one am seriously thinking about going, 90% to go 10% not to go on my part atm. We'll see if i can get the funds and end up going if i do i'm sure many of you will be there

so who's going?

2. knuck

knuck Hate your face

from canada it would cost a crapload of money so... count me out, hehe

3. Poisonous

Poisonous Incestuious

Probably..

4. samkiller42

samkiller42 For i AM Cheesecake!!

That doesnt stop people from going to the i-series here in the UK at Newbury.
    For the folks who don't know what the i-series is, its the UK's largest LAN held over a weekend, and hosted by Multiplay

Just out of curiosity, just how many people go to Dreamhack? because, i have never heard of it until now.

Sam

5. Jazza

Jazza What's a Dremel?

there were 10,638 people last year who were "checked in" there were probs many more there i would guess.

The multiplay in london, i33 is sometime march isn't it? definatly going to that one.

6. samkiller42

samkiller42 For i AM Cheesecake!!

There can be upto 3 a year, Easter Holiday, August sometime and a final in Novemeber. Just keep checking on the Multiplay website. Book early, and you get and you normally get a discount. I've not been to one i series lan, and i poss wont be going to one for a while either, but i do aim to go up there soon.

Sam