1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dual widescreen wallpapers

Discussion in 'General' started by The_Gimpy, 8 Jan 2008.

1. The_Gimpy

The_Gimpy What's a Dremel?

I just got a wicked deal on 2 new 22" samsung 226bw's and am in need of some new wallpapers. I've been using dual monitors for ages now, but my old library of wallpapers is pretty much useless as my previous monitors were not widescreen. Now I've tried deviantart and doing some quick google searches, but it seems most dual monitor setups or at least the wallpapers made for them, assume that both screens are 4:3.

So does anyone know of some good resources for wallpapers that are going to work with my setup?

Thanks

2. Amon

Amon inch-perfect

3. Spacecowboy92

Spacecowboy92 Gettin' Lazy

DisplayFusion is pretty good for managing dual screen wallpapers. (if you don't use that already)

4. Krikkit

Krikkit All glory to the hypnotoad! Super Moderator

Deviant art is quite good iirc - I think you can search by size. Don't quote me on that though. :p

5. crazybob

crazybob Voice of Reason

Look around on WikiMedia Commons, as well. There are quite a few high-resolution images there which would be well-suited to dual widescreens with just a bit of cropping.

6. The_Gimpy

The_Gimpy What's a Dremel?

thanks guys, I'll check out all those sites.

Right now I use ultramon and the wallpaper manager in it, but I'll check into DisplayFusion, however, I don't really know if i will need anything more advanced.

7. notatoad

notatoad pretty fing wonderful

check out featured panoramas and landscapes categories for some especially good wallpapers.