1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bomb countdown timer?

Discussion in 'General' started by Pha3dr0n, 15 Jan 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pha3dr0n

Pha3dr0n Where's my Valium?

There was a link to a web page that was just a large timer counting down, kinda like a bomb, but I cant find where it is now - any idea's?

Need it for an evil plan - my sis is flying back from Miami for a couple of weeks, and I know that when she flies she uses her laptop during the flight. I'm planning on setting it up so that on her return flight when she uses the laptop, the counter will pop up. Ok, so she may get arrested, but I'm flying out soon after so she will get her own back.

Cheers,

Pha3dr0n

2. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

Humour = Fail.

Stupidity = High.

'Fraid so. It's just not funny, especially from a flight back from the states.

3. lex90

lex90 Minimodder

No it really is funny..
    I remember some guy posting it and telling he used it when people on a plane were looking at his work.

You use the search function?

4. Pha3dr0n

Im going to do it when she flies back out to Miami.

But then she will have ne trapped on a cruise ship round the caribbean for 2 weeks in feb, and working on the ship Im sure she will be able to get her own back on me somehow.

This is my revenge for her putting hash in my pocket as a joke when we were in Jamaica, and it got found when we re-boarded the ship. I spent hours in the security lounge with armed guards being informed of international and US drug and smuggling laws - all the while she was relaxing in the crew bar!

5. DXR_13KE

DXR_13KE BananaModder

you want that in hardware on in software mode?

6. Pha3dr0n

LOL - just software dude. Think it was a flash page!

7. mvagusta

mvagusta Did a skid that went for two weeks.

So you want to frame your sister with something that will can get her arrested or at least detained for hours and you expect that she will take her revenge on you when fly next.

You like trouble or something? You don't like order but chaos?

8. ỒĊBłůē

ỒĊBłůē Also available in black

I guess you're after this post, though I don't think the authorities' response to fake bombs/scaring the sh*t out of other airline passengers will quite be the same as low-class drug possession.

Last edited by a moderator: 15 Jan 2008
  9. CardJoe

CardJoe Freelance Journalist

Hm. Its like a surprise holiday - she wants to go to Miami, she ends up in Guantanamo.

Morally dubious, possibly illegal and not the type of thing I think we should be encouraging. Mind the doors folks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.