1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

It's official. I'm not a terrorist.

Discussion in 'General' started by mookboy, 15 Jan 2008.

1. Mother-Goose

Mother-Goose 5 o'clock somewhere

sounds like a chapter from an andy mcnab book lol mental, I might go and do that for the experience.

2. Burnout21

Burnout21 Mmmm biscuits

i had a similar problem myself, i parked up near a gate behind my local RAF camp to answer a phone call, soon to find two fine men pointing there loaded and very live SA80 MK2 (the ones that work) at my drivers side window and windscreen. little did i know in the darkness i had parked in front of a crash gate that they were about to move some rather well guarded lorries out of. i guess they thought it was an ambush attempt.... when they released i was about as dangerous as a blind white mouse they took me to the guard room by the gate and gave me a cuppa tea loaded with sugar and to calm me down.

nice guys really when they know your not trying to nick there stuff.

3. udjamaflip

udjamaflip -

Haha, I guess you'd be buggered if you were a bunch of students who walked into a RAF base drunk then. We are renowned for thieving anything thats shiny and not nailed down when drunk! (not that i'm proud of it or anything :|)

4. Cinnander

Cinnander What's a Dremel?

Did the pic work in the end?

-x-

I refuse to revise for my exams:
    All people, organisations and lies made up. Any resemblance to a real news agency is entirely snarky.
    What are the forum rules about getting the feds brought down on us? :D Postcount set to Integer.MIN_VALUE? :p

Last edited: 16 Jan 2008
  5. Clocked

Clocked Yar! It be drivin' me nuts...

roffle nice excerpt...

6. Ramble

Ramble Ginger Nut

You win.

7. MystChic

MystChic Geology Rocks!

Because I like men in uniform - and I'm yet to meet a woman who doesn't! :p

Good idea! I went to a party once where the theme was uniforms - that was fun!

Cinnander: Love the story! Imagine if it'd had of been a worldwide crackdown. I think the powers that be would be a little concerned about putting so many geeks in prison... imagine the breakout! :dremel:

8. StevieC

StevieC Rising Fusion

DAMN, that's CREEPY

I always imagine that I'd react by saying in a miffed-off tone of voice, "You can't scare me with that Gestapo crap. I know my rights. You can't touch me without a warrant, so leave me alone. I was minding my own business." Then again, I'm a Yank, and if they had a gun to my head I'd probably be saying it in a shaky voice and shitting my shorts. In any case, that is creepy.

9. Rebourne

Rebourne What's a Dremel?

Are you sure or are you suffering from Stockholm syndrome?

10. IccleD

IccleD What's a Dremel?

You forgot to mention the confiscation and dismantling, followed by controlled explosion of WMD in a joint operation with our Australian prisoners Friends. :naughty:

11. geo139

geo139 What's a Dremel?

My dad once got arrested in an african country, can't remember which one hes been to lots, because they thought he was going to assassinate the president which was due to be going down that road or something. He was setting up surveying equipment on the roof of a hotel!

12. Major

Major Guest

You should see the amount of armed police and bodyguards when Mubarek comes out of his gates. The close the whole route of the journey just for him to get to were he needs, every road is just full of armed men. Causes miles upon miles of traffic. :)

13. geo139

geo139 What's a Dremel?

I was in one of those traffic jams last year when i went scuba diving in egypt haha!

14. Major

Major Guest

Heh, yeah it really does put the roads to a halt for a period of time, most of the time it's a matter of 10 minutes, sometimes though it can even be 30 - 40 minutes!